Monday, January 01, 2007

Jan 1 2007



See how N'awlins reindeer are dressed BG!!!






This is the Christmas Tree that Linda and I enjoyed while in the Quarter...I have lots of pics to post...several that are for BG exclusively!!1 Girly I thought of YOU as I took them. I know you now feel completely LOVED and adored!



Today, again I went shopping--Pier 1, Bed Bath and Beyond (I found 2 silk pillows for my new bedspread for 20 bucks--Yippee! ), Bath and Body, (I have fallen in love with a sparkle roll on scented Strawberries and Creme...they were 3 bucks each, so I went all out. They also have my Wallflowers- plug ins for 5 bucks...So I grabbed a few of the as well. YEP I AM TOTALLY BROKE~ but damn it I smell some kinda good.


SEE D and BG I had many a drink for your guys....This was a few hours into the evening~ Ok i'm pretty pissed off with G. He's totally blown me off the last 4 days. HE said he'd call...and didn't. So I called him. (I"M AN IDIOT) He said his daughter was sick again. I'm not sure if I believe him. He said how he's had 3 days off and doesn't wanna go back to work. He asked how I was --said I sounded "Down". I said I was fine. I wanted to jump his shit...but why. I mean we have no commitment, not sure I can see a future with him....wondering why I am feeling so controlling...or wanting to control his time. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME???

6 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Whoo Hoo! Thanks for the drinks! I feel MUCH better now! LOL Vool reindeer ya got in New Orleans!

As for G, ya gotta realize the difference between him and a single guy. He has his little girl to care for, she's #1. You teach kids, you KNOW how germy they can be. I bet she is sick.

You're wantiong to treat him like any other single dude you may date. The rules are a little different here, R. G's in NO HURRY!! EH's been there and is looking for something else.

You need to find out for yourself if you can be patient enough to develop more with G or if you need it right now! The choice is yours.

Thanks again for the New Year's drinks! Haven't had THAT pleasure in ages! LOL D :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

wow! GREAT pictures!! cute antlers..was that an officers horse?

was the officer cute?

YOU looked like you were having a GOOD time :) much earned I must say.

who cares if your broke? at least you smell yummy. maybe you'll meet a rich average looking man who'll sweep you off your feet. I did not say gorgeous man because Ive learned that the gorgeous men on this earth are ASSES. The average looking ones are the BEST.

thank you.....I feel loved :)

p.s. G now deserves a big DOSE of the silent treatment.....let him have it and maybe explore some of your other 'options'...........

Rachel said...

Is that you in the pic with the horsey?! You are so pretty, chickie!

I know exactly what you mean about the GMan. I don't like it when I dont hear from GL. I would have called after 3 days, too.

I would have thought he was blowing me off, too. I got real upset one time when I didn't hear from GL for I guess it was 5 days. (Turns out he was in the hospital, but that's another story.)

I don't know GMan so I don't know how you should handle it - some guys you can just come out and say, I wish you'd let me know what's up, others that would scare off.

Tell us more what his personality is like and you know us women, we'll jump on this plus Mick can throw in his male perspective!

Mick & Cathy said...

Love the pics and I think its so kind of the lady in the bottom one to take the horse a drink.
Don't know what to make of G I think you can only follow your gut instinct on the situation.

And from the male perspective that lady is a stunner.

Rachel said...

P.S. You may NOT marry Chris Noth. He's a jerk. Sorry, but he is. Like I know him personally - NOT. Suggested replacement: JOHN STAMOS, baby. Beautiful and no big nose to worry about. (Hopefully something else....)

Hannah said...

Have mixed feelings about G. Yes, kdis change things and she may be sick, but it seems like he could make more of an effort if he really wants to get involved with someone.

Those pictures made me sad that Christmas is over. :-(