Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wink* wink*

Ok ladies , there is a salon I drive by on my daily drive to work. A couple of months back, they had an advertisment for lavish lashes. It stuck with me for a month or so and I finally called to inquire. They have to meet with you for a consultation first and "approve" you. Do you think they would be worthwhile? Any body heard about them?


Lavish Lashes - Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions is an exciting new product and technique for thicker, longer, and naturally abundant looking eyelashes. Eyelashes are made thicker and longer through professional application of an individual synthetic eyelash extension directly attached to the natural eyelash with our specially formulated Lavish Lashes bonding agent.
Professional Use - Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are for professional use only and must be applied by a licensed professional trained and certified in applying eyelash extensions. Before having eyelash extensions applied, make sure your eyelash extension professional is certified by Lavish Lashes to ensure the highest level of quality training and verification of licensing. Applying professional eyelash extensions to your own lashes is not recommended and may result in discomfort or injury.

Professional Quality – Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent eyelash extensions that can last up to 4-6 weeks depending on the life cycle of your own natural eyelashes and other factors your Lavish Lashes Professional will review with you at your first eyelash extension consultation/appointment. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 90-120 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle and general care of your eyelashes will affect how long your Lavish Lashes will last.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Okay, this sounds cool! But sadly, I wear glasses and my lashes already leave streaks on them. I did have my eyelashes dyed once. If you can find a place to do it, splurge!!! It looks like you are wearing the perfect mascara for six weeks, even while swimming!! It only cost about 15 bucks when I had it done, but that was about 13 years ago.

Hope you are well!

Sharon (aka spacetrekkers) said...

Sorry, I cant help with the eye lashes. Just popping in and checking out your blog. Thoroughly enjoying it and your Harmony looks identical to my Hardy :) Thankyou also, for your lovely comment on my new blog :)

Have a great day!!!

Rachel said...

Those look cool! I'd like to try those! Hey - ask them if you do showers instead of baths if that shortens the lifespan of the extensions.

Meow Meow said...

Pinky- thanks for the dyed bit.

Spacetrekkers- again welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you find a world of friends and support.

Rach- I tried to IM you back last night and you signed out = (
Perhaps another day we'll meet .

Rachel said...

Hey girl - IM me tonight. I'll be on around 6:30. I was bummed last night about G and so tried to call him and then emailed him when I couldn't get him. I made cosmopolitans and ate little debbie cakes. No weight loss for me this week!!

Mick & Cathy said...

I'm sure you look fine without the eye lashes but if you want to give it a go then why not.
Lets face it we only get one chance a life.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I wear Loreals Voluminious mascara in carbon black, Ive worn this since it came out in the late 80's early 90's people always ask me if I have false eyelashes on-NOPE!

I have been blessed with lashes this long in real life. honestly It is one of my GOOD few features...