Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday



I need some of this...that's my Saturday thought! Unfortunately I some telemarketer woke my ass up this morning. MEOW Today is Linda's birthday...She is my oldest friend...we go back to kindergarden. She's home with sniffles, it's raining and she doesn't have a beau to keep her company. I feel bad for her.


T just called and wanted to go out running the streets. He *FINALLY* bought his flat screen TV this morning. Now, he wants to find a stand for it.

I was going to stay in this weekend and CLEAN house. Good lord, do I need a maid. Unfortunately, I would rather have a lawn service....and until I pay for my floors...I can afford either.


Well My cell phone has been turned off. I finally checked it out and A my friend with benefits had tried to call 4 times this morning. HE was going to come over this evening for some fun...Unofrtunately, he can't (other POWERS---will prevent that) and he wanted to come here and spend the day. Well, of course I misses all the calls....and damn it I needed some TLC.


I swear again that Linda R song plays over in my head "when will I be Loved" in an emotional and physical sense. I FUCKING GIVE UP

6 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

You're a cracking lady and its only a matter of time before some lucky bloke falls head over heals for you.
Keep looking he's there somewhere.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hope you ripped that telemarketor a new one. I think I spelled that wrong...hmm

anyhow, sorry about your friend w/ benefits cant make it...that really sucks .

I hope the day gets better for you!

Moby Dick said...

Think positive. The higher your self-esteem is, the better you look to others. On the other hand, fate and destiny figure into romance also. So the guy out there who will truly love you must find his way to you. He is sad and lonely right now, wondering where you are.

TitanThirteen said...

You'll meet somesome. Tried online dating? That's how i met my adorable husband and i've never looked back!
Except now when he does something dum i say, "Heeey your profile never said that!" lol

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well I guess it doesnt pay to turn off ya phone....
Online dating..hmmm yeah I met my guy online... but that was a chat room thing..ohhhh naughty us...

Bare said...

I hate telemarketers, and I used to be one *LOL* Happy B-day to Linda! Here's to good friends *hugs*