Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fresh air~

This is my uncles land in Bama. I am SOOOOOO bummed he's selling. Ya'll I really have a desire for a few acres of land. I feel like it's in my blood. However, I HATE yard work...(I don't mind mowing)..but hate pulling weeds. SO how much sense am I making? I need a good ole' boy to tend to the land and I'll tend to the house..perhaps a log cabin. I can't tell you the fondness I feel when I drive into his place and just breath in the fresh air. It is so soothing. Okay, it's almost as good of a stress reliever to me as a good massage...Anybody with me???


The only good news this weekend was the Saints were off cause the clinched their division.
I talked to G last night. I don't think we'll go anywhere. He's got several unresolved issues, and I don't think I am the gal to "FIX" him. I swear men as such a pain in the ass!!!!
My aunt's funeral is in Fla this Wed. My uncle selling the land is driving here to get my aunt and they'll be driving there together. It's a good 10 hr drive. My peace is with knowing she is not in anymore pain.

6 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

I think people need the Funeral over before they can start to move forward.

Your Uncle certainly has some land that would be worth a fortune over here.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

What a gorgeous piece or property...
Stay strong with the funeral so close... Try and get some sleep in the car... And yes she is definitely at peace now... and that has to be a good thing...
It is so hard to watch someone you love in so much pain...
Hope your week isnt too stressfull..
Nannette

FelineFrisky said...

Here I am! Beautiful property. I anm so sorry it will be sold. sigh... What you feel is a connection to the land, a way of life. It's comforting to you.

I hope your Mom feels better this week. I hope she is strong and in good spirits.

I am sorry your Aunt has passed. She is in a better place now, where pain is not a factor, only love.

I hope all goes well for you this week. I'll be back to check on ya! D :)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Im sorry to hear of the sadness you have had lately.... and I want to thank you for taking the time to leave kind words for me at my place.
I also hope your mom can have some feeling of wellness soon. Hang in there ok? And yes - men are ... trying aren't they?!

mindtwister said...

I know the joys of breathing the counry air. I used to play on a farm a lot when I was a kid, and I spent a lot of time at a cabin on a lake here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

TitanThirteen said...

Sorry about your Aunty :o(
Where abouts on this vast planet are you?
I'd like a few acres too. Enough room to get the kids some motorbikes to race around with.
Get some sheep to keep the grass down as well.
But it all takes money huh?