Monday, January 29, 2007

Hail Hitler



I was at school til after 5:30 with two bitches. We had a faculty meeting and then a dept meeting, I am in the English depeartment. Well our school is attempting to approved as a Magnet. Some of the teachers have been to training not level one but One and Two...while others like myself haven't been to any trainings. Hitler as I call the bitch I used to work with (one year was enough) I moved to the other team in 6th grade. I've been on the other team for a few yrs now. THANK GOD. Well she is NOT deptartment head but seems to think she is QUEEN SHEBA...and wants to DICTATE. SO many people are afraid to step up and speak their mind to her....God help us...May she go somewhere else or may some foreign country ask her to lead them in despair, desolation and conformity. That is if SATAN doesn't get her first.




Ok did that tell you how my monday went???? I am going to take tylenol and kitty love to try and get some much needed sleep....

Oh hey, I found one of her pics on line! Didn't I describe her well???? See BG what you are missing in the work world??? Some people are totally cool that I work with...but Hitler now has an accomplice who refuses to conform and dropped out of the GIFTED certification (4 semesters or training to teach the *bright* kids) beacuse she didn't agree with some of the articles she read. I think she's a lesbian afraid to come out...imagine a red headed Rosie McDonald with a petite frame.

Ok so this is how my day ended....this is how I feel! As if I have been in battle. MEOW fucking MEOW!

8 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

What an attractive looking chappy up in the top pic....NOT!!! hmmm
Does nuffin for me...
unless he is really a hunk under chocolate sauce... now that i could work with....;o)

mindtwister said...

Yikes! I hope your day goes better tomorrow!

Oral said...

Don't you hate people who are miserable and want to make everyone else miserable WITH them. Sorry hon, Tuesday has to be much better.

Mick & Cathy said...

Hope you have a good Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the work world. It truly sucks at times.

Hope today was better.

celtic_girl said...

I love that cat's "Dont mess with me look".Maybe you should give a copy of Mein Kampf to this woman to give her the message

Carrie said...

Damn, honey! That's one hell of a day. I'll try to post something super happy for you that will make you hurt with laughter, or at least something mildly funny that you might squeak out a tiny smile. Oh, hell, maybe I'll just post a picture of a donkey because at this point I'm starting to sound like an ass.

See, that got a smile out of you. :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

"imagine a red headed Rosie McDonald with a petite frame!"

OMG, that is what nightmares are made of. The horror!

I do not work well w/ people like that...I guess I should be happy I dont have to anymore.

I hope your week gets better. Would you feel better if you just told the awful bitch how you felt? or would that cause to big of a rift? Work relations SUCK!


((hugs))