Thursday, January 25, 2007


Attitude



There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?" So she did and she had a wonderful day.


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?" So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"Attitude is everything.



Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.Live simply,
Love generously,Care deeply,Speak kindly.......Leave everything to God.

13 comments:

Oral said...

I liked reading this. It can put us in our place.

Rachel said...

You say "tomato"; I say "tomahto" and personally, if I see a woman with only 3 hairs still fixing her do, I'm gonna find out what flavor of Smirnoffs she's dipping into so I can buy us both some and we can party. Cuz honey, if she sobers up and realizes what's going on, that strait jacket is gonna hurt her arms....

mindtwister said...

Very deep, interesting, and also true. Attitude is everything :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

this is a great post!

your right, our attitudes make a HUGE difference.

Now, since Ive had my attitude adjustment for today....I am off to finish my household chores-ack!

Meow Meow said...

Oral- I LOVED THE PIC YOU HAD YESTERDAY!!! GOD IF ALL WOMEN COULD FEEL THAT GOOD~

Rach- Sorry greg is being such a butthead. Men...unfortunately they come with that characteristic.

Mindtwist- thanks for stopping by.

BG- will you come clean my house too??? Please pretty please????

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hugs Rebecca. :)

You have a great weekend.

FelineFrisky said...

What a beautiful tale. Eliquently said and SO true. I needed that, thanks! D :)

Mick & Cathy said...

You can't beat a positive attitude !

Moby Dick said...

Attitude IS everything!

TitanThirteen said...

That dog must splash water all over his face when he drinks!!

I responded to your question on my blog, Why i think Australia is THE best country in the world.I can compare coz i've lived elsewhere :o)

ArleneWKW said...

I like the story. I particularly like the thoughts with which you ended your post. I particularly want to remember, "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Is that dog photo for real? Wow!

celtic_girl said...

I liked this, it is sooo true and sooo good for me. My attitude needs a serious overhaul at the moment.I am going to think of this before I open my big fat mouth this week.

Oral said...

Attitude can be such a positive thing!