Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Jan 2

This is one of my babies Harmony~ She is the one that is part Tiger cat according to my vet in New Orleans.
See the spots on her belly~

OK , I survived my first day back at work. HMMMMM

My buddy B and I met for lunch...first I snuck in and got another 1/2 hr massage...our principal gave us some extra time for lunch so I jumped on it!!! I wanted to see the same girl I saw last week, but unfortunately after I got there they told me she didn't come in today. The girl I got didn't compare oh well.


Well during lunch (my fav place closed for lunch today, so we were stuck going to Golden Corral)--a CUTE sheriff was in there with a buddy apparently. Well, I could not muster the nerve to go and talk to him. I am kicking myself now...He was just my type (no wedding ring)...Tall 6'1- 6'3. Football player size....I didn't get a name or a number so that I could be able to pick him out!!! HELP! I went to out Sheriff's web page here tyring to look for pics and well, they have several different divisions. What do I do???? GIVE ME FEEDBACK

I need to get my mind off of Greg and onto someone else..........

Ok well I am in the process of editing my post. I called the Sheriffs dept here...not once but three times. I spoke with a gal the first time and said"'One of your officers was so cordial to me today. He opened dorrs and was friendly and helpful. I wanted to call and tell him Thank you. Unfortunately, I didn't get his name." One of my co teacher friends hubby worked at the Jail as an officer so he gave me a name I could at least ask for----knowing he wasn't at work, I was inquisitive with the girl that answered." I managed to get 2 names out of the description I gave...and called the office bak and talked to a guy there...he was kind. He said it sounded as I could be in the ballpark with the right names. I said "Well, I fouund him most curtious and wanted to say thank you personally. Both guys didn't work today~ he checked the roster. They will both be back Friday night at 8, and I could call then. They could have been moonlighting for extra cash and hence they were in uniform. SO where can I go from here????????

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, your friend's hubby needs to help more. Get him a good description and get him to figure out who it is. Then he needs to find out where so and so works their extra job and if it is anything you can at all show up at - dress hot and go do some flirtin' girl.

And keep us posted!

Bare said...

Woohoo Girl!! You GO!!! I'm ALL about some men in uniform! If I were a single woman, I'd be on a cop in a heartbeat! First, call back and talk to the men who's names and descriptions you've got- if it doesn't pan out-- dig a little deeper, and check with your friend's hubby for info if ya need it! Best of luck, and let us know how it turns out!

Rachel said...

P.S. As for GMan - I'll tell you what one of my best buds tells me when I get stressed over G (my apologies to Mick cuz this is kind of crass). Kathy tells me "Just think of him as a penis with legs"....

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh my, I am a push over for a good cop!

your friends hubby needs to help more. You do not want to look like a cop stalker! just kidding.....was the cop a county or a city cop?

BarnGoddess_01 said...

duh, you said Sheriff,sorry Wee One made me submit my comment early!

if he was in uniform, I doubt he was moonlighting. hmmm, this is a tricky feat. What county are you in, in TN? I have an idea, not sure if it'll help.

Thnx for your kitty pic! she is gorgeous :) does she have some of the high dollar fancy bengal breed blood in her? it looks like it! I looked on the net at bengal kittens......$1200-1500 OMG!

Meow Meow said...

OK--well. He's in a relationship and the person I got that tidbit from is apparently his girlfriends FRIEND> She said they broke up over the holidays~ but their working things out now. OH WELL

It's not MEANT TO BE>

Rachel said...

Chris Noth was on camera - walked up on somebody's interview on tv - right before the mass graves were found in Iraq and was a real smart ass. He said "Where are the weapons of mass destruction, President Bush? Hey! There aren't any, are there?"

He's entitled to his own opinion but it was such an immature, assy way to convey it. I love him on Law & Order but I think he's a smart ass.

Rachel said...

P.S. Relationship is NOT a ring. Work on being a friend....start there. Somehow.

FelineFrisky said...

R - Lordy! A ?Sheriff's Man. Very good choice. Tough schedule, though. Be patient when searching for him. I know you'll have success.

LOVE your kitty! She's beautiful! sigh D :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

hes not married and if they broke up over the holidays just how CLOSE are they?

I think you have a chance still yet.......

Anonymous said...

charlottesville real estate Was the Site I arrived at when I was offered the best real estate deal in my life you must contact this company.

Anonymous said...

I recently found real estate signs from DEESIGN, The Best value and customer experience a realtor will ever have, hands down.