Wednesday, January 24, 2007


This is totally how I felt this morning as I hit snooze 20 times. I swore I would remeber that feeling as it got early evening...Well it's 9:15 and I am going to get in bed and read within the next 30 minutes....
Today went somewhat pain free except I was worried about Mom and Olivia. (Teatopia.net) Her G'ma told me she was burning up with fever when I inquired today. I know her mommy is worried and happy to get to the doc today.
I hope good news and she was just beginning one of our "hot flash" sessions, at an early age.
Does any cat lady here, have one of her babies throw up for reasons other than a hair ball???? Send me your experiences, please.
I am due for some papmering (nails, toes) but unfortunately, I have bills that keep telling me they are due FIRST.... *sigh*
I am eagerly awaiting my last 6 episodes of the SOPRANOS. I am wondering if Tony will be knocked off....or the whole family in one trip???? It's bad enough I have to watch reruns of Sex & the City...Now they are taking Tony too.....

12 comments:

Meow Meow said...

To my faithful readers * I love ya*
Yesterdays pics were with Ian and Billy from "The Cult".

I adored Ian the singer many moons ago~

JMai said...

Aww what a cute pic! I feel like that pretty much every morning!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I sooooooooo know how you feel...
I need sleeeeeeeeep....
Been sore and stressed with my dicky hip... so cant wait for some relief... if I ever get any...

TitanThirteen said...

Re comment on my blog: MMM Bobby, he sure did look good enough to eat! lol

Look after yourself!

Meow Meow said...

Jmai- I loved the pic!! I really think I have cat blood running in my veins*

Wanna B- I went to bed by 10:30 and slept til 7 and I am still lifeless. I need a couple of nights of bliss....I'll try again tonight.

Cactus- Yes, he was YUMMY....If I could exercise with a man that cute on a daily basis I probably would lose the weight, hell at least I'd show up for the VISUAL!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I am jealous! You saw Metallica? I have NEVER seen them...I hope to one day.

I think Tony will get knocked off. I hate that they are ending the series-grrrrr I LOVE Tony dammit

Anonymous said...

something is goin' round-- I've been hackin' like a 18th century consumptive all week and wake up feeling like hammered sludge on toast. I LOVE my snooze button and the other day I slept with the alarm clock in my hands with my index finger on the snooze button JUST so I could click it off on the very first beep.

howz THAT!?

Mick & Cathy said...

Have you no work to go to ?

Hannah said...

THANK YOU for introducing me to Sex and the City. To Rebecca's other readers: this girl pushed and pushed, and when I finally watched, I was in love!

Olivia is feeling better, thank you. Now if we could get your mom all better. Still praying for her healing. If she's anything like you, she's a strong woman!

Bare said...

Yep, my cats tend to throw up when they decide to head to the food bowl and over eat *sighs* Why can't I have a *normal* animal *LOL*

Oral said...

Loved the pic!

PFG said...

Kitty puking for reasons other than hairball.

Mine was doing that last year. I had him examined and his liver enzymes were pretty messed up. The theory was that he's developed sensitivities to some cat food as he's gotten older, these caused GI inflammation, which in turn created the liver problems.

So now he's on special kitty food, which is friggin' expensive, but doing better.

There are other things that can make this happen too, I swear sometimes just stress is enough (loud noises, overeating then puking).

I'd say get him to the vet and have him examined (blood work too, glucose and thyroid especially).