Friday, January 19, 2007


GIVE ME NEW ORLEANS !!!!

give me a king cake baby

give me a beignet kiss

give me a french quarter morning that looks like this

give me the endymion krewe

give me the times-picayune

give me a drunk and lazy crawfish boil in muggy sticky june

give me a six pack of dixie

give me some assorted abita beers

give me a city where it only snows once every 10 years

give me a green neutral ground

give me a mardi gras ball

give me a medium rare burger at my grand old Port of Call

give me a glittery drag show

give me the streetcar line

give the House of the Rising Sun

give me a Tchoupitoulas sign

give me a shrimp and oyster poboy

give me lovebug season in May

give me my New Orleans-> I will definitely stay.

Pass this on to everyone

who loves this

beautiful city we call,

NEW ORLEANS !!!

This is for the 58 percent of Americans that think New Orleans should not be rebuilt...

1 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

there are actually jackasses put there that don't want the city rebuilt? What? Make it a giant Wal-Mart and walk away? Naaaah....

D :)