Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tag

I am tagging the people I think will actually feel obligated....BG, Rach , Diane and Hannah.

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Can I build 2??? One in North Alabama and a villa in Italy

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? a tie dye t-shirt

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? hands

4. What's the last CD that you bought? I bought 2 this weekend---a DVD for the Eagles concert in Australia(with 3 new songs) and Rascal Flatts with "My Wish"

5. Where's your favorite place to be? The French Quarter and any wide open space with fresh air (it's a TIE)

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Can I be dirty here????


8. Strong in mind or strong in body? I think(ok I know!) I’m stronger in mind than body

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? the alarm goes off at 6:45...sometimes it's 7:30 before I actually get my fat ass outta bed

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? my microwave

11. What makes you really angry? Idiot drivers, obnoxious kids

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? piano

13. Favorite colour? Deep Green

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Lexus Rx 330 SUV

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes

16. Favorite children's book? Scat Scat (an OLD kitty cat book)

17. What is your favorite season? Fall, love the colors

18. Your least favorite household chore? scrubbing my tub/shower

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? to read people's minds

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Don’t have one, if I did it would be a Fleur De Lis on my butt

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I want a tatoo! Okay, when I visit Columbus one day - it's tatoos for us, chickie!

I want a sword with a red rose wrapped around it on my left inner thigh and I'm too chicken to go by myself and get it.

Carrie said...

I have a tattoo! And I got a BIG one for my first and last one. LOVE the meme, it's a neat way to find out about people. LOVE your "Can I be dirty here?" answer! HA!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

lol, I think you need that tattoo! they are very liberating :)

okay, Ill take your challenge for tomorrow's post.

"can I be dirty here?" Hell YES!

FelineFrisky said...

I will answer the challenge on Monday's post! Great Meme, looking forward to it! LOL You are too much! HA! D :)

Rachel said...

1. Anywhere? That's a tough one. I'm like you - I'd need 2 choices. One would be in Tuscaloosa (ROLL TIDE) and the other would be Boston. (I LOVE Boston).

2. I like frilly, lacey stuff. But, to be honest, at home, as soon as I get in the door it's comfy sweatpants and a tshirt or sweatshirt!

3. A pretty smile.

4. I don't buy CDs, I download from Napster so I can "pick and choose" and it's Taylor Hicks songs.

5. I like the beach at night; I like ANY good steak restaurant. Sometimes, I like being inside at home when it's all yucky outside but warm and toasty inside!

6. Most of the time, anywhere TTA is also.

7. Change that to "be kissed" and it's my neck!

8. It fluctuates.

9. Not by choice - 5:45 a.m.

10. Stove/micro - love to cok.

11. TTA

12. I used to play the clarinet. Doubt I could now and I tried piano growing up. Mother made us learn instruments. I stunk.

13. RED.

14. SUV.

15. Yes.

16. Pat the Bunny

17. Spring and fall.

18. Cleaning of any sort.

19. To speak it and it happens.

20. Refer ya to previous comment. One day I'm gonna get that tat! There's a parlor just over the bridge here.

Meow Meow said...

Rach- I haven't gotten a tat cause I don't care much for needles. I'd be happy to go with you...But I might actually pass out with the blood. Thank you for sharing!

Pinky- good going on your jewelry sales.

BG- I don't do pain!!!!

FF- I look forward to reading your answers~

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
Don't you dare let Rachel get that Tatoo. "RED Rose" what on earth is she thinking, anything but a bloody "RED Rose".

And here are my answers :-

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Probably York, but any nice place in an English speaking country would do.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Leather Coat.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Every Inch

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
It was a box set compilation album of British Blues groups.

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Anywhere in the White Rose County especially Elland Road Stadium.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anywhere in the Red Rose County especially the Theatre of Shite at Old Trafford.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
I'd rather give the Massage

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Mind

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
6.30am with the heating system coming on.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
Fridge

11. What makes you really angry?
Too many things to mention

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano OR Guitar, one of my regrets in life is not learning, still time though.

13. Favorite colour?
White

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
Not a big car person as long it gets me from "A" to "B".

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
No

16. Favorite children's book?
As a child my mother used to buy me a annual called "Our Wullie"

17. What is your favorite season?
Summer but I like them all for different reasons.

18. Your least favorite household chore?
Don't know about household but I hate gardening.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
X-Ray vision and you look great.

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
Don’t think I'll ever get one but if I did it would probably be a White Rose.

Hannah said...

I answered on my mom blog! :-)

TitanThirteen said...

Yea you're right. I feel obligated lol