Exactly how I feel.
Lots and LOTS on my mind...nothing good.
Sorry I haven't made it around to comment. I will catch up...asap.
Exactly how I feel.
Lots and LOTS on my mind...nothing good.
Sorry I haven't made it around to comment. I will catch up...asap.
Have you ever cried so hard you don't think you'll ever be able to catch your breathe?
Today was one of the most important days of my life...18 years ago, the love of my life walked up to me at a Tesla/Great White concert at the University of New Orleans and kissed me. He didn't say hello just a kiss. Our love was magical. Some people saw they get butterflies...I had a damn circus in my stomach every time we were together. We finished each other sentences, and created a language of our own. We still share that today. He will always be the most important person to ever step into my life and make such a lasting imprint on my heart and in my soul.
We just spent the last 2 hours on the phone. I have been teary eyed all damn day. I think of the pain I feel not having him in my life. He says Rebecca we should be celebrating the love we had and the things we taught each other, the moments in the moonlight. He is such a deserving soul. I know that if I can't be with him, at least he is being cared for. She will always be second best. He and I made so many mistakes together. We grew like some rose bushes intwined yet seperate. Our love is stronger than anything I have ever felt in my life. I know no one can take that away from either of us, but I still feel such a sense of loss this evening. We have a bond, never to be broken.
Although, we both feel as if we have broken hearts. Love should encompass your mind, wrap around your heart until you simply burst with laughter, take your breathe away, and run circles around the universe while layering it with passion and friendship. We shared that. My heart danced and sang . No other person will ever be able to make me feel that way.
He's married now and I am in another state, but our hearts are still one.
Posted by Meow Meow at 1:00 AM
This is to Grad school this summer, and apparently my whole summer. I can KISS them both good bye.
I haven't had any events as to take any pictures, so I got desperate at my house! SAD, I know!
Could I get any lamer????? --------------------------------->
You gotta love Robin Williams......Even if he's nuts!
Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan.
What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message. Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!) "I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."
1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good ' ole' boys", we will never "interfere" again.
2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.
3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave . We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.
5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.
6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for awhile .
7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.
9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE...
Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "
My oldest kitty here in Ga. I swear he can read my mind sometimes....He snuggled up under my arm...put his head half way on my pillow and the other half he nudged up into the palm of my hand and slept for two hours. I am beginning to think he's just my angel on this earth!!!
I was up LATE last night watching a John Grisham book turned movie with Gene Hackman. After the guard asked him...now I am asking my blogger buddies.
This guys makes me sick, not only beacuse he plays or my SAINTS arch rival but beacause what he had done is simply INHUMANE. I hope he gets a maximum sentence and not a slap on the wrist with just a dollar amount to pay.
"Our confidential source said he's been involved in dogfighting for more than 30 years. He has trained and fought -- by his estimation -- about 2,000 pit bulls and was poised to tell "Outside the Lines" about the time in 2000 when his dog squared off against a dog owned by someone he referred to as one of the "heavyweights" of the dogfighting world: Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick.He's a pit bull fighter," the source said of Vick. "He's one of the ones that they call 'the big boys': that's who bets a large dollar. And they have the money to bet large money. As I'm talking about large money -- $30,000 to $40,000 -- even higher. He's one of the heavyweights."
On April 25, authorities raided a house in Surry County, Va., owned by Vick and reportedly found -- among other things -- 66 dogs (most of which were pit bulls), a dog-fighting pit, bloodstained carpets and equipment commonly associated with dogfighting. Vick was not at the scene and denied knowledge of dogfighting at the property. To this point, no charges have been filed against him. But questions about Vick and his possible connection to dogfighting linger.
This source -- who required anonymity as a condition of our interview -- has helped law enforcement by supplying information on dog fights that has led to dozens of felony arrests.
"I've fought dogs, I pitted them, I bred them and I've done everything with them," said the source of his three decades in dogfighting. He then went on to describe the scene from that night seven years ago, as he took his 42-pound dog into the pit (the area dogs fight in) to face off against Vick's dog. He says Vick did not get into the pit but had a member of his entourage handle his dog while Vick placed bets with the 20 or so people in attendance. The NFL released this statement: "Dogfighting is cruel, degrading, and illegal. We support a thorough investigation into any allegations of this type of activity. Any NFL employee proved to be involved in this type of activity will be subject to prompt and significant discipline under our personal conduct policy."
Busy Busy day for me and well, I slept about 3 hours. I am dragging and moaning as I go.
My air is on and I am fresh out of the shower! I did just change linens on my bed, have a Yankee Buttercream candle going and my new bedding on...I bought on sale at Dillards a month or so ago. I dig it. I have expensive taste and a dime in my wallet. Aren't I brilliant??
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FRIENDS: Are for a while.SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Are for life.Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
It has been a kinda busy weekend for me. I have accomplished a BUNCH of homework for the class I am taking this summer. Alleluhia!
Last night, Angel and I went to dinner at Red Lobster (anytime cheese and shrimp) are on the menu, I am game. Then we went to see the new Robin Williams movie (love him), " License to Wed" . It was cute. It wasn't as funny as I had hoped..however, it had one the the sweetest most romantic sentiments in it...The couple "failed" his couse if you will, and broke up on the nigt before they were to be married...well she took the tickets for the honeymoon and went way to clear her head. He followed her later...and wrote his wedding vows in the sand outside of her bedroom hotel window. He called her and she found them and him outside her window. It was a "bring you to tears" moment in the movie. After all, I am a hopeless romantic~ (even though, I am so damn cynical on here most of the time.
I haven't seen my boy across the street...he didn't come home last night---for me to be able to put the card on the truck....So that is a uh-oh and question I must ask...With friends? fishing? or with a g-friend????? Hmmmmm. Thoughts?
After the movie, we were going to go to a club, drove downtown..but I just wasn't feeling it. You must understand how difficult it is to have a single friend here and available to go out---god forbid she is female. So, pparently, I was feeling funky. We picked up her convertible and just took the top down and drove for a couple of hours with the wind in our hair and music to our ears.
OK, it's midnight and I am just getting home. I have been at Cathy's house for 4 hours! We are taking a class together at CSU this summer and we are partners for a presentation due next week. So after class we went to dinner and then to her place and been staring at Power Point for 4 hours now. MEOW! However, I feel lucky because I got the BEST partner in the class. She's so funny! I told her she should have minored in comedy in under grad work. We are debating taking some more classes together in the Fall and Spring. Yes, for spring we are just feeling overwhelmed for FALL and back to school, plus she has 2 kids--
Bad Mood? You can't read these and stay grumpy.
1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.
2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
Tame Way, Unique Up On It.
3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?
They Take The Psycho Path
4. How Do You Get Holy Water ?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It.
5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
6. What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn't work?
8.. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours?
9.. What Do You Call Santa's Helpers?
10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire?
13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck.
14. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
Anyone Can Roast Beef.
15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him.
16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?Because They Have Big Fingers.
17. Why Don't Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog.
18. What Kind Of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic?
19. What Is The Difference Between a Harley And a Hoover ?
The Location Of The Dirt Bag.
20. Why Did Pilgrims' Pants Always Fall Down?
Because They Wore Their Belt Buckle On Their Hat.
21. What's The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver?
A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack, Shit! A Bad Skydiver Goes SHIT! Whack.
22. How Are a Texas Tornado And a Tennessee Divorce The Same?
Somebody's Gonna Lose A Trailer.
A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money, decided to hire herself outas a "handy-woman" and started canvassing a nearby well-to-doneighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and askedthe owner if he Had any odd jobs for her to do.
"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said, How much Will you charge me?" The blonde quickly responded, "How about$50?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need Was in the garage.
The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by e-mail lately."
A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money."You're finished already?" the husband asked. "Yes," the blondereplied, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50.00 and handed it to her."
And by the way," the blonde added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."
Howdy for a Tuesday morning. It's noon and I am just getting up. I have to LOVE the summer for my time off. Although I only have 3 weeks left until I go back to work. MEOW
Yesterday, I spent some time working on grad school stuff. I also managed to talk me aunt into going to the Military base. I needed some Lancome powder, and I wanted a new Yankee Candle. Buttercream~~~ Oh ya'll it truly smells like a lil bit of heaven.
I like sweet candles and I must admit that I am addicted. I also use wallflower plug ins that Bath and Body works sells. I must have 8 plugged in all over my house. They have a few scents that are sweet too! I like their creamy caramel, brown sugar & fig, french vanilla, and Mandarin mango. They last about 6-8 weeks and are great for smaller areas--kitchen, bathroom (above my 2 litter boxes! ) A friend gave me one as a Christmas gift several years ago and I have been a fan since ---thank you Hannah! http://www.teatopia.net/
You need to try one! Wait and catch a sale and you can get them at 5 dollars a piece.
For all of my weight loss bloggers...what motivates you on a daily basis?
Posted by Meow Meow at 10:46 PM