Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rule of........

It has been awhile since I was able to give you this description. I think I may be peaking at 36. I went to the local "shop" yesterday...all by myself...am I desperate, a dummy or brave? You tell me. I hear you Married people keep telling me it's not all that it's cracked up to be~ Perhaps I am just feeling ? I am kinda sleepy after watching most of the Sugarbowl last night, I crashed about midnight and hit snooze a dozen times. I need to sleep in...but going to bed and BEING able to sleep as I hit the pillow would help quite a bit. You know they say sex releases endorphins that will help you sleep. Am I sleep deprived because I am penis deprived?

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Stress might be causing your sleep problems, and also causing the "peak". Sex is a huge release. I would think though that having a bit of fun before bed, even if it's alone, would help you sleep better. Sex has never helped me sleep better though. I find that all the acitivity really wakes me up!

Mississippi Songbird said...

lol...cute blog.. I loved the photos too..Happy New Year..

Rachel said...

Girl, love the cat photo, first of all. I have 3 cats at home and one is a big, fat orange tabby named "Buddy".

Secondly, what happened to friend with benefits? Thought he was coming over (pardon the pun).

Thirdly, some days you crave what you crave. The more you suppress it or worry about it, the stronger the craving becomes. Visit ebay and buy some toys that bring joys;)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

ha, toys that bring joys are money well spent!

Like Hannah, a sexy romp tends to wake me up unless I am drunk or totaly exhausted.......

great cat pic! your cat?

Mick & Cathy said...

Sorry to hear about your sleep problem.
Wish I could help !

Bare said...

Girl, I'm telling you, hunt down that cop! It'll take care of MANY needs! ;0)

Rachel said...

Hey, I'm with Miss 1999. But then again, GL was a cop. Cops are sexy baby!

FelineFrisky said...

heya! Sorry about the email snafu - never realised it wasn't up on my profile! Ha! BTW - I can't get yours to work from your profike, Huh??

Felinefrisky@earthlink.net

Fire away! D :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

oh yes...I think a nice bout of sex will do the trick... sleep.....
works for me...