Wednesday, January 03, 2007

GO LSU!!

My Favorite spots in the French Quarter...JAckson Square named after Andrew Jackson...I have the most beautiful church behind me Saint Louis Cathedral. I dream of getting married there once...and hope it will last forever.

The marriage aspect well, it won't be with the sheriff . As my informants tell me he has a girl he's been seeing. See my luck with MEN!!!

This is the entrance to the French Market---a high class flea market if you will. Nothing used except music~ jewelry, t-shirts, art work, prints, purses, sun glasses, etc. It's a great place to shop. It is right across from the Mississippi River......I bought lots of goodies while I was these 2 weeks ago.
Tonight is the SUGARBOWL!!! Notre Dame vs. LSU...GO LSU!!! The revelers are already in the quarter out celebrating and cooking like only CAJUN's know how to do. It's at the Superdome...kinda wish I were there~

When you get a minute check out BRADY QUINN---he's Notre Dames quarterback and HOT. YOUNG BUT HOT> I mean good size guys running around in tights chasing a ball. How do I get through the Spring WITH OUT football????
This was my LUCKY HAT, that I bougt while I was home.
Amazing how many comments I got that night~ Go SAINTS
I LOVE my fleur De Lis~~~~their like Cheese...i'll take it on anything!





Ok lots to do and it's now 8:17...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

(God, my first name is Janet. I keep forgetting sometimes and use the old log on instead of the right one. Give me a break - I AM a retard!)

Love the hat! You are so pretty girl - don't let GMan get you down. I'm bad about not playing "the game" but men seem to like acquiring what is hard (pardon the pun) to get.

Saban!! WOO HOO! Girl, I am so fired up. A REAL coach. A REAL coaching staff (Coach Kines was all we had under Pretty Boy who knew what he was doing.) Roll Tide baby! We'll be back before ya know it!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

great hat!

The pics are great too :)

FelineFrisky said...

Hey - Go LSU!!! Don't know if the game woll be on tonight, but will keep my fingers & toes crossed!

You are one fine looking woman! Maybe it's because most of the MEN you see daily are under 12! LOL

D :)

celtic_girl said...

Love the hat - Sorry to hear about the Sheriff. Mr Right is out there for you.