Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Oh when the Saints go marching In......


I am so looking forward to Saturday evening in the Superdome. My city will go ABSOLUTELY INSANE winning a playoff game. The football players really have an advantage with our fan support. They are INCREDIBLY devoted. Ya'll have no idea how LONG we have waited for a good season. We haven't been in the playoffs in YEARS. Last year was so tough with the team not having a building to practice in...or play in for that matter. The repair to the dome has helped. I looked at ticket prices. (The game tix sold out at home in less than an hour) the internet wants 2,500.00 each ticket for a good seat. OK, I'll be at my house Watching and SHOUTING and PRAYING....


7 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Right on! Best damn seats in the house are in the house! No lines at the bathrooms and the food is cheap! If you don't invite friends over, no one really tall will sit in front of you and no opposition fans, either!

Have a great time, don't know if we'll be watching or not. D :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hope y'all WIN!

Bare said...

Right on, sister! Go out and celebrate! It's like being in Knoxville here on any given saturday during football season-- East Town turns into nothing but one big party!

celtic_girl said...

Good luck to your team, I hope they win for you all.
Also my condolences in regards to your Aunt.

Rachel said...

Sometimes to mess with G, I email him and say - the color today is black lace. Or, I'm wearing panty hose...only.

So, see. I'm as warped as you and A are! Ha - scary thought, isn't it?

Moby Dick said...

The Saints are a great story. Hopefully they will at least get to the NFC Championship game.

Anonymous said...

Good words.