Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pleasure

OK today is a new day for me. I went to dinner with T last night. We went shopping at target after dinner and then went and got ice cream. I am looking for a decorative or simplistic lock box medium sized to store recreational things in...I looked at Target, Big lots..I am almost thinking tool box format with out all the tray and pull outs. Any ideas???

A came over last night after I got hom. OMG~ I will have a smile on my face ALL day..hell maybe even all week. I wish things were different, our circumstances were different. We have such chemistry and it just ignites in HUGE sparks. We are so comfortable with each other, can talk about anything. It sucks all we can have is a friends with benefits relationship. HEy, if it's this good, guess I shoudl appreciate the little things that provide such intense pleasure.

I mean this weekend , I have in my attic throwing around moth balls in case a squirrel really has decide to camp out there. Trust me if I had too, i'd fall through the ceiling with my fat ass.