Friday, January 05, 2007

= (

Blogger has really PISSED me off the last couple of evenings. For some unknown reason it doesn't want me to post pics...I would think at dinner time most people who use blogger would be having dinner...not trying to up load photos---but what the hell do I know?

Feeling bad...i stopped at my aunt's house after school. I told her I heard a squirrel up in my attic last weekend. My cats were so perplexed looking up at the ceiling in my den. I have cathedral ceiling in it and I could here something scurrying..so could they. She insisted I put moth balls in the attic. She bought me 2 boxes. While I was there, my uncle in Fla called and his wife My mom and My aunts older sister died this afternoon. We anticipated it coming, but I don't think you are ever READY. I am asking God if he is trying to get a message to me ...I feel like my mom's family is SUFFERING so much in the last 2 months. My mom's condition (which it's been rough this last week for her), My uncle and his tummy ulcer and kidney stones (he's the one selling his incredible land near Montgomery---*SIGH*) and now my aunt passing.

Am I supposed to be savoring life's moments daily? But how can I if, I feel as though things are so fucked up right now?

6 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Sorry to hear about your Aunts passing... this is always a hard time for families...
Stay strong... and take it out on blogger...
email them and tell em what you think of not being able to post pics....
hell if ya crabby..email me and rant to me... i will reply.. hehe...
try to smile...
Hugs if you need em... Nannette

Mick & Cathy said...

Its strange that things going badly always seem to happen at the same time. I hope things pick up with some good news soon.

On another note I was checking out some music websites and noticed a group I saw in Memphis (twice)last year are playing in your home town (Columbus) on 20th January.
They are a Rockabilly trio called "The Dempseys" and playing somewhere called "The Loft".
If you get chance check them out they are really great entertainment I'm sure you would love the show.
You can look up their website from the link on my blog.

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt's passing. I don't know, I don't think God is trying to send a message other than life is not always easy and when you get to heaven, jap slap Adam to taking that bite out of the apple.

My message is not quite so deep - mine is - life sometimes sux and there's nothing to do but endure it.

Not much help, am I?

BarnGoddess_01 said...

hang in there. Life sucks sometimes...your mother is in my thoughts daily.

The pics were beautiful, maybe you should buy it from him?

a squirrel? get a live trap and set it up there......if ya catch enough, Ill come over and make a big potof homemade squirrel stew and homemade noodles......yummm

JMai said...

Some moments are for savouring, and some are simply for living. I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope things start looking up soon.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/paxilonline]paroxetine long term side effects
[/url]buy generic paxil online
does paroxetine do you
paroxetine zaps
paroxetine bluelight
paroxetine for premature ejaculation