Sunday, April 01, 2007

Here I am today. I refuse to have to think for more than 15 minutes at a time today. Wahooo Spring Break~ Today, I plan on going for a facial just before lunch. I have a girl here who I swear has heavenly hands. Sunday, it rained here most of the day. I slept late loved on my kitties and relaxed in my hot tub. The tub is outside of my bedroom under a gazebo. I tip toed a few steps in rain to get under the roof, climbed in and listened to the rain on the roof. It was wonderful.

Well, I thought I would make a phone call to G while I was out there, but no my dumb ass knocks my good (Panasonic) phone into the hot tub. It gets totally immersed. Yes, It's ruined. I took the battery out, wiped it down. Nope, it's dead. I hate it to cause its the cordless with my answering machine. Guess, I am shopping for phones tomorrow. MEOW

I did enjoy the raindrops the bird that decided to take shelter with me. I always feel better when I get out of it. It was 101 temp wise and here today was 65-68 PERFECT!

I hope you all enjoy your Monday and everybody say a prayer for my friend http://rachelsdiarytoday.blogspot.com. She needs lots of love right now.

6 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

I'd love a spa on the back porch!
I've never had a facial but i'd happily pay a hairdresser to massage my scalp :o)

Can you send me your e-mail address? I found an avatar i think you'd just love!
I tried to add you with yahoo messenger but now i can't contact you. dunno whats going on there!

celtic_girl said...

Your hot tub sounds divine. have a great break.

FelineFrisky said...

Hey! Have a great and well deserved break!

Keep us posted on the happenings! Sounds like you'll be having fun at least!

Happy vacation! D :)

Mick & Cathy said...

You like rain ?

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of rain too. It's so soothing. Hope your phone shopping went well, maybe you should buy one in a camping/fishing store. They probably have waterproof ones. :)

TitanThirteen said...

Gee WRB, who DOESN'T like rain! lol