Friday, April 27, 2007

Thanks guys for the well wishes. She hit my bumper only because I swerved and slammed on brakes. If I had not swerved, she would have hit my gas tank! She really scared me ya'll. We have a court date next Friday . The cop thinks she will pay the ticket and I won't have to go.
I need to say a special thank you to Rach for her care package that I got yesterday. It was sweet and could not have come at a better time! Thank you!!!!
Mom goes to the surgeon today. = ) I pray for good news.

Last night was aunties award ceremony. T went with me. He actually put on a tie and ironed a shirt! I was impressed. My aunt was surprised and pleased. She teared up. They gave her some beautiful roses and a plaque. I was glad I decided to go.

I have had an eventful week. I am glad it is finally Friday.

Jon drives here tomorrow for lunch and we will see what happens~ Wish us luck. I have high hopes for Eharmony and thier success.

8 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

Im hoping your mom gets very good news too!

Auntie sounds like a very special lady, you are lucky to have her. Aunts are special women, I have a few that I am very fond of. I miss them!

Good luck w/ Jon, his photo is nice, and its good that hes driving to see YOU. I hope the sparks fly!!!!

Now Im off to whip up that love potion for ya..

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohhh how exciting... we want details... lets us know how it all went.. the good and the bad... haha
take care...

Sienna said...

Love your blog. You are a very pretty woman... love the pics.

TitanThirteen said...

I hope that lady has to do a driving course!

The evening with your aunt sounds very exciting.

The guy in the pic is very cute! You better share all the goss afterwards! :oÞ

Hannah said...

How was the date??? The photo is nice. :-)Accidents are such a pain in the ass. Still dealing with mine from last year and will for another year (although I was injured, makes it longer) I hope yours is resolved in court. it's not fair you have to deal with it when you didn't even do anything! How bad is the damage??

angelfish24 said...

Hope you have fun on your date and like him! Yeah, give us the details.
Glad to hear your ok from your car crash.

Bare said...

Sorry it's been so long since I've been around-- I've been out and about all week long, I need to be a better friend, I know!

Anyway, I do hope your mom will get good news, and let us know more about your aunt! Like BG said, Aunts are so special-- I love my Aunt Judy more than anything!

Also, hoping she just pays the ticket and you don't have accident drama-- I hate when that happens :0(

PS: The pic of Jon is great! I hope things go good with him!

Moby Dick said...

Jon looks kind of dangerous.