Monday, April 02, 2007







I have had a L_O_N_G day. The girl I like didn't come to work today for my facial. I should have called before i got over there. It rained off and on....I ran by the mall to get makeup (yes, i am addicted to the high priced stuff) I missed L. She left about 30 minutes before I got there...and of course two of the items I went there specifically to get they were out of!!!

I tried a girl at this school I really believe I was her first client. She took 2 freaking hours to roll my hair. I am talking old lady roll up, i just wanted to see if I could get some extra volume for tomorrow. I know better next time. MEOW

I tried to get in to see on of the professors at the college, she'll be there tomorrow and Wed, but of course I will be in Savannah. So.....maybe next week.

*A* came over for a few short fleeting moments. I feel a bit better, but I'm still drained cause nothing went right today..know what I mean?
Off I go in the morning, I hope to have dinner with Paula Deen at her seafood place in Savannah. I want to shop on River street, take a trolley through the Historic district and maybe try her lunch place on Wed. I hear they start taking reservations at 9:30 a.m. and you have to wait in line...Not sure I want it that bad. There is also a store in Savannah that I don't have here--Ashley Stewart. I found a silk robe at the store 2 yrs ago for 10 bucks. It's one of the best purchases I have ever made....I know there's a store somewhere in Atlanta~ Wish me safe travels and fun with my buddy Ben.

Behave while I'm gone, or at least bring everybody over here and capture it on film for me.



6 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Oh my, that picture is aweful! lol

We have a chinese take away place where one night they'll cook special fried rice and it will be the BEST ever! And the next night the rice will be half done and bloody horrible! I'm trying to figure out who works what nights without asking. John [hubby] won't let me ask coz he thinks it'll be rude. Well i say i want to know who's cooking it before ordering it, so i can chose if i spend good money on it!
You should ask before going to the facial place, if your fav girl is working :o)

Rachel said...

We'll miss you chickie! Hope you have a blast. If you see J, tell us about it.

I'm tired and have another full day ahead. The lovely dark circles under my eyes at least match my dark hair?!

Mick & Cathy said...

Hope you have a fun time in Savannah.

Bare said...

Sounds like you've got a GREAT spring break planned! I'm so jealous, but then again, you truly do deserve to get away. Make sure to take lots of pics-- and if you do eat at Paula Deen's, let us know how it is! *hugs*

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hope you are enjoying your spring break!!

I like pricey makeup too. Ive been wearing Bare Minerals and LOVE it.

I wish you safe travels, relaxation, and an excellent time.

Hurry back, Ive missed you!

angelfish24 said...

Hope you have a nice spring break! I had a nice time on my get away. Now, figuring out what to do with my son for the rest of spring break.
Bummer you couldn't get the makeup you wanted and the facial lady not being there!