Friday, April 13, 2007

Blogger is cooperating and allowing me to post more Savannah pics.... Let me know what you like and your thoughts~ Much appreciated! This is Paula Deen's brothers seafood place. She has been taping her newest show on the Food Network "Paula's Party" here at Bubba's. B saw all the extra lights on the ceiling and asked our waitress...She filmed in January for the entire season. So no chance we were going to see her.








I snapped this while on our tour, I thought of MICK (go say hello) the tele booth made me think of London. http://whiteroseboy.blogspot.com/


(I don't know how to make his name into a link ---Any directions that someone would like to share with me???




This is SCAD- the best know college in Savannah - Savannah College of Art and Design. Actually my new friend Laurel (The make up artist at Dillards) went to school there. The school otself attracts lots of artsy creative, expressive types you see walking all over the city, as it is spread out. (I always found myself attracted to artists and musicians---yeah I KNOW the real bread winners of our generation)

This was during our Trolley ride...our tour guide was older, goofy and informative. I think we got one of the better ones.... Yeah!!!
Pretty cool "auto" that breezed by us while waiting in line. B snapped a pic.


I was the last one in this pic. We got there an hour earlier than suggested and LOOK at the people in front of us. MEOW WAITING at 8:30 in the morning for lunch reservations at the Lady and Sons with such *HIGH* hopes of getting a glimpse of Jamie her eldest *HOTTIE* of a son. NO need to add butter to him, he's already smooth and YUMMY...Ya know melt in ya mouth kinda good~


We are almost there...to the hostess that is!!!!!! The most haunted house house in Savannah. I know I posted a closer pic of it earlier in the week.

I wish I had more time to see a few of the churches on the inside. I really think Catholics have the most detailed architecturally speaking houses of worship.


OK maybe one more day of Savannah pics and your tour is completed!!!!!!!!!!!!!


11 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Hey, great pics! I like the one of you sitting down :o)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Love the photos... what an amazing place...
I love going away and taking heaps hundreds of pics...

Anonymous said...

great pictures!you looks awesome in the pictures. Do you carry that purse all the time? omg, its huge! you can fit everything into it.

Savannah looks like a great place, very beautiful. The moss hanging down is something cool and different for me.

the haunted house.....I am so up for it today!

barngoddess
http://ramblingsfromthereservation.wordpress.com/

celtic_girl said...

Nice photo's, looks a really nice place, I love the architecture.

Kim L said...

I love the Savannah pictures! We take our 400+ 8th graders there for a field trip from Atlanta every year, so I recognized everything! I've also been to The Lady & Sons and waited for several hours. I think it was worth it!

Mick & Cathy said...

Great Photo's and that definately is a British Telephone Booth.

Thanks for the free advert.

Mick & Cathy said...

To change the link after you have copied it go into "Edit Html".

You will find in the adress the link is wrote twice >http:\\whiteroseboy.blogspot.com<
Change the 2nd one to the name you want to use >Mick<. Don't change anything else in the address then go back to "Compose" before saving.

Moby Dick said...

You look a lot lighter than your stated weight. You are a very pretty lady, and Savannah looks like a very nice place. Glad that you had fun!

Meow Meow said...

Cf- Thank you.

WbS- I enjoy photography, I wish I could afford a 1000 dollar camera~

Bg-the purse is heavy..and yep, it what I carry daily right now anyway. Savannah was lovely, I did want more time though, I totally felt rushed.

Cg- I like real estate and have always enjoyed seeing the older architecture vs. what we have today. I love French inspiration!

Kl- thank you for coming by~ Yes, I agree Lady and Sons was worth the wait. I think Paula is an inspiration. She went the long hard road for her status today.

WRB- Thank you for the info, I'll giove it a whirl.

S63- I appreciate the compliments. Thank you!!!!

Bare said...

Yay!! I'm back amongst the living again!!!

Anyway, those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!! As are you! You look great! The pic of you on the trolly (I think it's on the trolly anyway) is great!

I've always wanted to go to Savannah, and now, I'm gonna HAVE to!!!

PS: Thanks for posting all of the pics, especially the pic of the most haunted house! You know I love haunted stuff!

Rachel said...

Go into the Edit HTML tagwhere you post. Type Mick or you can put whatever you want for "Mick" part. This will make Mick an active link and folks just click on it.

LOVE the photos! Oh, those trees are gorgeous!!