Monday, April 09, 2007

ZZZzzzz









Sleepy Sleepy I am I am! My eyes have watered ALL day and I wanna sneeze and cry at the same time.


{{HISSSS}}}
This particular picture reminds me of home. St. Charles Avenue~ BG Anne Rice lived on St Charles. I personally think a trolley ride for anyone visiting in N'awlins is well woth the views. Again, I love to look at and watch real estate being built (historic and current).

This will be a quickie (and I am not usually a fan of those) ~

Here are a few more Savannah pics. Hope you enjoy! For some reason they are not posting on here as large as they should....Any ideas or hints???
The inside of our Hotel the Mulberry~ I was pleased with our sleeping arrangements, although sleeping was not a proirity, I had too much to see and not enough time. {sigh!}

And finally.......

Have a good Tuesday....May it be easy for all of us to get up and function without hurting ourselves or others~









11 comments:

celtic_girl said...

What a beautiful city Savannah is, thanks for sharing your photos

TitanThirteen said...

I really like the look of that foot path. I want to walk on it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour, I've never been to Savannah.

Have a good day. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your pics,are beatiful!
Shhuuu he is ZzZZZZzz

April 15 Birthday Party! Wooohooo!


●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ●๋: Luna ●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋:

Rachel said...

Oooooohhhh, that kitty looks like my cat Bootsie I had a few years ago. He was an outside cat and we think a possum got him. Of course, I asked a million times for the possum to "be taken care of" but we won't go there.

Cute, cute kitty!

Foodie Girl said...

The pictures are great. I have never been there. I have only been as far south as Oklahoma and was in Florida once for a cruise. The scenery is awesome!

Meow Meow said...

Celtic- I enjoy taking photos, sometimes I wish I could do indefinately and GET PAID!

CF- THe foot path as you call it was on BAy Street and if you like it, you need to search for St Charles Avenue pics in New Orleans.

Bri- Hope you are feeling much better and life is treating you well these days. Hug D for me.

Luna and Rach- I thought Kitty was peaceful, wish I was that content when I slept.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

yeah! more Savannah photos! I love the moss. I took lots of moss pics when I was in FL. Im so silly but I love to see different foilage and fauna, and terrains.

Are you going to the engagement party? if would be important to you, then its most likely important to Bridezilla.....just pointing that out but you already knew that.

since you turned off the comments on the above post----Ihope your day gets better. I hate Aunt Flo luckily for me she is doesnt come 'round all that often, maybe Im starting menopause! I can only hope........

As we get older, TRUE friends are hardf to come by because now that we are older, we know the difference between a REAL friend and a buddy.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing the pics the place looks pretty. I want to visit both New Orleans and Savannah someday and your posts certainly encourage me.

As for the question of finding it harder to find true friends as we get older. Well I don't think its harder its just the fact we grow wiser and are able to see through the false people.

angelfish24 said...

Thanks for sharing your pics. It looks like a nice place to visit, I've never been to Savannah but have been to New Orleans when I was young.
Hope you have a better week!

Moby Dick said...

Coolio