Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I have had an awful morning! First, I was here early to try and get a folder updated for a conference. Well, our conference did not show. After I did all that stuff .....then My Asst. Principal grabs me as I am leaving our conference room, a parent is here. She thinks I am picking on her son because I sent him to the office yesterday and he got In school suspension for 5 days. She wanted to argue with me for 20 minutes. So they kept me, in turn I was late to my Guidance counselors office for a couple of CRCT scantron mistakes my kids made. I just broke down in there. I started crying and lets just say, she could have been more understanding. I can't remember when I have had a morning this bad. I get kids in 4 minutes for the rest of the day.

I went to a local drug store this morning I got up 30 minutes early to do all i needed to do...well, I got there, they didn't open for another 5 minutes. The girl inside sees me says another 5 minutes and stands there just bullshitting on the phone.

I managed to get an appointment with my doc's nurse at 4 this afternoon, I got some kind of rash and I am scratching like I have fleas! Ughhhhh! So now I have to find a teacher who will keep my bus students from 3:30-4:00. Can I scream yet???

I need a hug.

I also need advice for my rash so scroll down and comment there for this post THANK YOU!!!!

0 comments: