Wednesday, April 25, 2007


I love red maples!!! Japanese Magnolias are my other favorites.

I feel a bit better this morning, but going to bed at 9:00 last night had to help. I went to the doc and she gave me a shot that helped some with the itching. I am taking Zyrtec and applying benadryl gel (refridgerated) to arms and legs...My skin feels so bumpy. It all over both arms and legs...it's hard to see in flourscent light, but get me outside and I look like I have a skin disease.

She said well hug on the kids that bother you, that will set them straight.
How can it only be Wed? I was praying for Friday....
Thanks for the feedback on my itching problems. Barngoddess---how long did the rashes last in your family?
I hope and pray things go well for Diane tomorrow.




4 comments:

Rachel said...

My son had that kind of rash. The doctor said they have no clue what causes it but she put him on Zyrtec and it cleared up. It came back - back on the Zyrtec but it went away as soon as he got on it.

BarnGoddess said...

Wee One is the only one who ever had rashes from allergies, usually the food allergies. They lasted until the allergen passed thru his sytem I guess.

Hubby has had poison ivy, it last a week or so until he got a cortisone shot!

Meow Meow said...

Rach- I'm only one day into Zyrtec. I wanna take one NOW!!!!!

Bg- I wanna stop scratching. I just poured chilled Benadryl all over my arms and from knees to ankles. Scratch Scratch Scratch

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebecca. Diane will be fine, it's me I'm worried about.