Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today is Olivia's first birthday. Stop by www.Teatopia.net and wish her a happy day. Her mom would appreciate it!

One of the shops on River Street....typical flea market~ higher end stuff. Everything was new that was being sold.


Below is my baby B. He's one of the sweetest souls I know. He happily in a loving relationship now. His new guy is cool and treats him well. He's a cutie too!







This is the most haunted house in Savannah accroding to our tour guide. Numerous spirits are to be residing.

These are a few of the boats on the river to visit and/or tour. I think they are kinda charming. That is the word I would probably use for the city of Savannah. It's a bit spread out, but it's clean and they have museums, ghost tours, Paula Deen food (enough said), and reasonably priced hotels. I think the summer would be a bit too hot for my taste....I like the 60's.

In Ga today we are to be expecting HEAVY storms with the possibilty of hail. I have an appointment at the local college this afternoon. I hope it waits til I can get home, inside and snuggled up with a magazine and a kitty.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope the storms aren't as bad as they say! Thanks for sharing the photos - loved looking at them!! You are so cute, chickie!

Mick & Cathy said...

Hail Storms yuk.

Nice pictures and you're a pretty girl.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, dare I say beautiful? Thanks again for all the great pictures and tour.

Hannah said...

Thanks for the mention. :-) oooh! Are you considering going for your masters?? BTW, I actually find your address online and mailed your invite Mon night. Not sure if you got it yet, but if not, it's coming. Stay safe tonight.

TitanThirteen said...

That pic of you is awesome too!

TitanThirteen said...

OoooOoOo go White Rose Boy! lol