Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm home. I just spent 2 hours in my hot tub. I needed to be one with nature. FINALLY, we got 2 days of cooler temps. It's been in the HIGH 80's for weeks now. (sigh) I have some pics to post ( I hope) they are still in the camera and I haven't viewed they yet. Savannah was a pleasant city. I few of the streets I can see the resemblance my Ga friends found with New Orleans. The massive trees and Spanish moss...the river...the tourist shops (N.O. has so many cultured galleries and art work) River St and Bourbon street have a few of the same tshirt shops and such). Savannah is a city is cleaner. It doesn't have the ambiance, culture, food and music N'awlins has). One the BIGGEST reasons I went was to see Paula Deens place with the hopes of good food and her eldest son. He is a HOTTIE!!!! Just add whipped creme. YUM.


"Bobby and Jamie Deen are Paula Deen's sons. Paula Deen is considered by many to be the queen of southern cuisine. In 'Road Tasted,' Jamie and Bobby go to different locations around the US looking for unusual 'mom and pop' shops and restaurants to find unique delicacies and share their experiences with the viewer. All of the products they showcase can be delivered throughout the country. "
I'll be back soon and add some pics~

8 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

glad your back! oh, her sons are handsome :)

what good foods did you eat? do any fun shopping?

Mick & Cathy said...

The break will have done you good, I'll look forward to the pictures.

angelfish24 said...

Yes, good looking men! Glad to hear you had a good time. I've never been to Savannah, maybe some day...

FelineFrisky said...

did ya get to eat at one of the restaurants???

How did it go with J??

Pictures! Pictures! D :)

Rachel said...

Glad you're back, too! And explain to me again why you left the stud muffins and didn't just move there?!!

Rachel said...

Did you get my email? I need your mailing address, too, chickie!

Moby Dick said...

My mom loves her show, but nearly everything she cooks looks extremely fattening.

Bare said...

Sounds like a great time! I'm SO jealous!!! I can't wait to see al of the pics!!! Hope you're having a safe, happy, and blessed Easter! *Hugs*