Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This is the best chocolate mousse pie I have EVER put in my mouth. Can I scream YUM????? OMG_ melt in your mouth....

This was the best part of my trip to Savannah~ Lip smacking 10,000 calories good!

They say in the restaurant business it's all about presentation.


The Waving Girl statue is a popular monument for visitors to the River Street area of Savannah, Georgia. The statue immortalizes a Savannahian named Florence Martus, who lived near the entrance to Savannah Harbor and supposedly waved to each ship that came and went -- for 44 years!

These trees are so exquisite. Did I take enough pictures for you???
I want a house in the country (Of course that I have built-with the lottery money, I PLAN to win) My house in the country should be surround by these magnificent trees.



I took a picture of what I thought was the most incredible house Savannah had to offer. What do ya'll think?


Paula's place has a small gift shop in it, with cookbooks, t-shirts, seasonings, cups, magnets, sauces etc for sale. I took this picture because I saw her boys as kids were cute.











OH melt in your mouth chocolate mousse!!! I'd pay to have it shipped!





Below is one of the shots of the the exterior of Lady & Sons.......

Our waiter was comical and goofy as hell. He was straight, and eager to please. = )
IF ONLY ALL MEN WERE THAT WAY!!!!
Inside, the Pentecostal lady that sat at the table next to us, turned to me and said "Are you as excited to be here as I am??? They drove from North Tennessee to see Paula's place.

The entrance to the "Garden of Good and Evil" cemetery.


And finally, My buddy B.....as he goes down under..I tease him cause of his 3 dollar bill status.

9 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Great photo's, you must have really enjoyed your trip judging by your smile.

Anonymous said...

Can never have too many pictures or chocolate. As for the men? Well, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time lately. :(

Sweet and Salty said...

I'm glad you had such a great time and I'm completely jealous because you got to eat that piece of mousse pie!

I've always wanted to go to Savannah. Well, maybe not always, but at least since I read the book. (THE book...)

ann said...

what an amazing trip... looks wonderful ::licking lips and drooling::

celtic_girl said...

That mousse pie looks divine.

Rachel said...

I love the photos! Girl, you are so pretty!

Did you read yesterday where chocolate the powers that be in medicine now say we SHOULD eat chocolate for a healthy heart and to help lower blood pressure!! Gimme THAT BAG of M&Ms - I'm eating healthy!! WOO HOO!

BarnGoddess said...

great photos! that mousse looked delicious!!

Wee One was on my lap when the pictures were loading, he saw that magnificant house photo. He saud, "thats a house, no! thats a castle!" of course I agreed with him. I would LOVE to see the inside of that home.

So, when are you going back?

i used to be me said...

I think I need to go to Savannah!

BarnGoddess said...

TGIF, ya know its not fair to disable comments on new posts....

just giving you a hard time