Monday, December 18, 2006

What size? AA or AAA or hell even C


Well, I have taken many a deep breath over this weekend. I am feeling a tad bit less overwhelmed and frustrated. I must admit that it helps that right now I should have 27 kids in a classroom whom 1/2 are BD (behavior disorder) and the other half are truly disadvantaged in reading or lack any drive or determination to do anything but get into trouble and be class clowns. (This is my 4th period class)
Feeling totally BUMMED...My aunt and Uncle that live right outside of Montgomery...have put their farm up for sale. He's got over 100 acres....cattle farming. I am so bummed! I have show ya'll several pics of their place on here..along with their puppy. I hate that he feels like moving...and I HATE that I haven't spent more time out in his wide open spaces.

I have decided to go home tomorrow. Yesterday I arranged some gifts to take come. I spoke to a couple of friends bridezilla too. I feel a bit relieved on that one. Greg came over for a few hours. We cuddled up n the couch and he listened to me rant and rave. "Girl, you gotta let some of this just roll off your back"...I said, yes, I know I am WOUND a bit tight these last few weeks. Friday night was my breaking point. I gave him 2 of the shirts...he really liked both. I'll bring the other two back when I get back from N.O.

I have been horny as hell these last 2 weeks. A girlfriend here thinks it's my emotional side wanting to be close to someone for all the pressure that I am feeling~ Well....still no sex...so I guess the pressure and loneliness is mounting. I mean batteries can only do so much! Hell, I oughta have stock in duracell by now.

9 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Thats been single, long periods of celibacy.

The best suggestion I can make is get rechargeable batteries it works out cheaper in the long run.

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, being not-single doesn't mean you're having good sex. Olivia sleeps right between us. The most exciting thing I've had is a quickie on the floor and I hit my head on the nightstand.

And ditto about the rechargables. That's a good suggestion.

FelineFrisky said...

I am glad you gave him 2 of the shirts. I am also very glad that you'll be traveling home soon. It'll be comforting to be with your Mom. I do hope she is feeling well while you visit.

I am sorry your Uncle is selling the farm. It's tough to farm these days. Not that we're eating less, but the cost of upkeep is tremendous and our gov't isn't helping the farmers either.

As for the sex? Well, being married doesn't guarantee anything. My health inhibits my libido, so we settle for whatever I can muster for. sigh...guard your health, it is more than you think it is! D :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

one thing about single sex, you only have to please yourself!

Have a safe trip home and enjoy your Holidays!

Merry Xmas :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

hannah is right on btw..

the last thing I had was a 'quickie' in the shower which I was nearly enjoying until I started to get cold water and Wee One banging on the door hollering "Mom! Dad! let me in! unlock the doors!"

yeah...so romantic and satisfying

NOT!

Rachel said...

Yeah, Hannah is right on 100%. You can be non single, still be horny and still be lonely. I highly recommend daily small doses of chocolate - there's something soothing about a plain Hershey's bar.

But isn't it amazing how hormones take over and geez - anyBODY, anyWHERE will do!?

Rachel said...

P.S. You gotta email me sometime, girl!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Merry Christmas!

Bare said...

Girl, hell-- get rid of the batteries, get the big guns out- get a plug in! ;0)