Monday, December 11, 2006

i'm back~



Well, it's Monday and as well all know Mondays SUCK. We have extra meetings at work and they call for extra time and PUNISHMENT for all of us.

I did however manage to bring my school gifts up here for my co-workers, secretaires and Principal and Asst principal. They all got N'awlins goodies....cocktail, remouolade, or seafood sauce in a jar. Assorted coffees (Bannana's Foster, Pralines and Creme, Mardi Gras blend), I found the cutest soaps shaped in crawfish, crabs, shrimp), Mardi Gras dip ( served it at a LAnguage Arts last year and it was a hit) and various seafood mixes (gumbo, red beans and rice, BBQ shrimp, Shrimp creole) and Louisiana seasonings to use in place of salt and pepper.... and some awesome caramel popcorn with chocolate drizzles. (Bayoucountry.com) I also got a few pralines (pronounced praw leans)....

Sat I had lunch with Tommy and Jeff at the Market...I had Gumbo and boiled shrimp....Yummy.
After lunch my aunt took me to Ft. Benning. = ) I went to get Lancome lipstick and lip liner...I left with a Sarah Jessica Parker perfume set....My lipstick and liner....Estee Lauder Magnascopic mascara...Elizabeth Arden makeup gift set....a hat for my mom she may want after loosing her hair.....Estee Lauder moisturizer gift set....Prada perfume/Lotion gift set and Vera Wang perfume gift set. I spent well over 400 bucks. I needed the makeup...and wanted the perfume....Oh yes, I also got Victoria Secret Pear glace body scrub and Yankee Candle tea lights in Cranberry Manderin. I spent my January pay check. It's just not a regular thing for her to take me...so I always feel like I need to stock up!

Sat afternoon Greg called and wanted to know if we could do something that evening after his daughter dance recital. The only thing I had planned was getting Christmas gifts together for friends and co-workers. He offerd to help, so I said Yes. He called and wanted to pick me up dinner somewhere, but I wasn't hungry. It was sweet though. I had a tough time getting my fire place going...he volunteered his "red neck services" to start the fire. He says...I'll be right back~ I need to go get the gasoline out of my car. My dumb ass believed him and said "thats not necessary". He busted out laughing. I felt like an idiot....He helped me bag stuff and tie ribbons and on gifts. I told him about mom and he was VERY Supportive. I was pleased. He also knew that I'd be gone for awhile so he wanted us to spend some time together. We just cuddled up on the couch with the fire and talked for a few hours. He's a sweet guy. He shaved off that long go-tee (yeah)...I like a go-tee...but not the ZZ top look...his wasn't that bad but you get the idea.....
He spent the night.....we slept all curled up together. He is definately a warm and fuzzy when it comes to affection. I was lucky he was there actually. My ADT alarm went off at 5:00a.m. It scared the hell out of me. I jumped up, he did too...He went outside and checked all around my house while ADT called me. I grabbed my gun. I felt alot safer that he was there. It has never gone off in the almost 3 yrs I have been in that house. We think it was the whipping wind that caused a sensor to go off.....But i couldn't go back to sleep....he stayed all morning, we just goofed off. We watched my church on TV that morning. We met 2 of my friends at a mexican place for lunch~ It was my idea so I paid. He met Tommy and Angel. He was SOOOO quiet. Kinda nervous like~ I haven't talked to him since lunch yesterday.

I think I am gonna go shop for a pull over or a sweater for him. He needs clothes! He is a total non conformist...He doesn't like button downs or V necks. He will wear a turtle neck or tshirts....So I am gonna check out a few places afterwork..... Am I out of my mind???? OR do I seem too pushy??? I am just REALLY comfy with him....it's cool..He did make progress...he switched from Marlboro reds to Marlboro lights...and he bought some listerine strips to pop in his mouth before he even thought about kissing me....



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww, he sounds so sweet. Sigh. I am glad for ya, blogger buddy! Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.

Mick & Cathy said...

Wow things do look promising.

TitanThirteen said...

Funny joke!

And...aahhh young love :o)