Thursday, December 28, 2006

SMELLS

Well..I feel a bit more relaxed today. It may have something to do with the fact I treated myself to a massage and a facial this afternoon. I needed to de-stress. I came home a lit Pineapple Paradise a few of them in the house. It was one of my favorite scents that Yankee Candle used to put out. Well, they stopped over a year ago...but I kept a few on hand for special occassions. I went thru mail, cleaned out my wallet (all of my receipts from home---I love to spend money). I felt guilty...when I called and got my credit card balance. YIKES.

My oldest friend Linda wants to come see me this weekend from La. Well, she wants to go out and prowl for men. I'm not sure I am up for the company. I told her I'd let her know tomorrow. I have enjoyed this day to ME. I need another one or two, hell even three before I go back to work. She's who I went out with in the Quarter---both of our moms are dealing with BC. But her mom is a year in to it.

K...going to bed~ curling up with Estee Lauder Day wear (new moisturizer, I LOVE)...after I all I do smell good. I used my Bath and Body caramel body wash and their Vanilla body lotion...I hope to snuggle up to Harmony and drift blissfully into a DEEP much needed SOUND sleep.
May you all have dreams of cute men...and for Mick, may your dreams be of cute gals!

3 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Ah, facial & massage! Wonderful treatments! So glad you splurged on yourself!

I say, take the time for yourself. Prowling is alot of work and you already HAVE that. You need the down time b4 you head back ro the classroom.

Enjoy the New Year's safely and with friends. Take care of YOU!!! See ya next year! LOL D :)

Mick & Cathy said...

And I always thought it was us that went on a women hunt.

I will try and dream of cute girls.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

facial & massage!

woohoo, now that rocks!

did you get your rest?

I am baking chops in the oven for my family's dinner, thats the aroma inside my house for the moment...sigh.