Saturday, December 30, 2006

N' Da Playoffs

Morning~ I am just getting home from dinner and drinks with T and A. He took us out. I had a shot and a couple of cosmo's. I am not feeling any pain.
I am however, looking forward to tomorrow when I get to SEE my Saints in action their last game of the season. My guys made it to the play offs....( I AM SOOOOO PROUD)!!!!! I really hope they win tomorrow afternoon... Wish them luck!

Well, I had my friend with benefits over last night. It had been almost 6 months, and I was losing my mind. He's so sweet. It was an enjoyable evening for all.

The G man hasn't benn calling~ he knew I was in N.O. buts still he should have called. He's got alot of pent up hostility. I have figured out if it's towards life, work or even the ex. I guess it's more macho if a guy shows anger and a gal shows sadness?????

I am glad Saddam was hung and that the U.S. were not the ones to do it!

No New Yrs plans for me except the game~ all the bars are closed here~ they open at midnight. T bought me a bottle of champagne...not that I need it. But I guess he figures just in case....he's really depriving a lucky gal out of a relationship. He is either scared of commitment...or has intimacy issues. He has the best heart!

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Enjoy the Champagne and I hope your team wins.

I'm glad they did the Saddam thing quickly after the final decision. For it to be done by Iraqi's was a good thing thats were he commited his crimes.

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had some good fun! I have a bottle of Pink Champagne calling my name for today!

Gman sounds like he's not quite ready for a relationship and yet if you said that, he'd deny it.

Friends with benefits are a necessity;)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

a friend with benefits-lucky girl!

forgive me, Ive been kinda cranky lately but G. is starting to get on my nerves. You need a man not a child. Maybe he has a good reason for his 'behavior' maybe not.

Champagne-something I really enjoy, when are you popping the cork?

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I just read my post. I am such a grouch....sorry about that. but I still mean it.

Anyhow, Happy New Year :)

2007 is gonna rock!

ps when are you going to put up more pics of your kittys?