Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tues

MEOW MEOW
We have a PTA meeting tonight, and I don't wanna go!! I had such a difficult time getting out of bed this morning..........I'll run out of here at 4ish and have to be back at 7:00... It's mandatory for us = (

I'll run to the mall and see if I can find a shirt I like that I think he'll like....You gotta read yesterdays post...sniff sniff no one visited it yet. MEOW

Mom started chemo yesterday. She sounded ok on the phone last night....but we'll see how she feels today. We all appreciate your prayers~

Bad joke but I cracked a smile...so we will see what you do.........

A lady walked into a Lexus dealership just to browse. Suddenly she> spotted the most beautiful car that she had ever seen and walked over> to inspect it. As she bent forward to feel the fine leather upholstery, an> unexpected little fart escaped her.> Embarrassed, she anxiously looked around to see if anyone had noticed> and hoped a sales person didn't pop up right now. But, as she turned back,> there, standing next to her, is a salesman.> With a pleasant smile he greeted her, "Good day, Madame. How may> we help you today?"> Trying to maintain an air of sophistication and acting as though nothing> had happened, she smiles back and asked, Sir, what is the price of this> lovely vehicle?"> Still smiling pleasantly, he replied, "Madame, I'm very sorry to say that> if you farted just by touching it, you are going to shit when you hear the> price.

YOU have to read yesterday's in order to comment.............