Wednesday, December 06, 2006

tag

Well BG tagged me...and I'm not sure I can come up with 6 things you don't know about me....but I'll try.

1. My first job in life was Taco Bell. I got it after my freshman yr in college, cause I wanted my own place. (Loved mom and dad but FREEDOM was so appealing) I dealt with the drive thru....evening hours...Louisiana drunk people...but my friends never went hungry!

2. 90% of the guys I have dated since I moved to Ga have been from the internet.

3. If I am stuck waiting in an office of some type (doc, dentist, investments) I will count the squares on the floor, along a desk, or on the ceiling.

4. I think size matters! It isn't the ONLY Pleasing factor, but it can be too big or too small.



5. I am addicted to HIGH priced makeup. One of my college roommates worked for Lancome and Lauder...and now All I buy is Lancome and Lauder.....I like their products. I can be an absolute brat! ( Ilike a eyeshadow color MAC makes, and a mascara DEfinicils puts out.)

6. Two of my kitty cats like to drink out of my bathroom sink each morning as I am getting ready for work. I'll get up wash the face, brush the teeth and then next thing I know kitty usually whisper in my the sink trying to lick the faucet itself.

4 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I know a lot of people who count tiles, squares, and stuff like that!


#4-YES I agree w/ you 100% on that one

#5-me too. I love clinique and Bare Escentuals.

I do find that the pricier makeup looks better and lasts longer thus making up for the high price...no?

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I have been crazy busy. I did read your comments yesterday.

I think you acted just fine! no reason to second guess yourself regarding the G man.

Mick & Cathy said...

I know what you mean in No4 the laughing puts me off.

Hannah said...

Size definitely matters. A friend of mine slept with a guy who had a pencil penis and she said she couldn't feel a thing.