Wednesday, August 01, 2007






Yes. I feel this way. I spent all day doing stuff. My tummy still feels kinda funky. BLAH BLAH BLAH


My buddy *B* and I had lunch at the best place in town. I had pepto before and after the meal. I had boiled shrimp and okra. I didn't want to try anything spicy.


We picked up a file cabinet from my aunt's place and went to school dropped it off and my computer. He helped me do some room stuff. Unfortunately, during this process, I discover that my GRAMMAR books are missing (mind you I moved them last week and but them on book case shelves along with my Literature books. ) This bitch I call "Hitler" must have come in my room and moved stuff. I went to my principal he says well call so and so....


Ummmm HELLO---why was anyone but the custodians in my classroom to begin with???


******SCREAM*******


I met up with my buddy *T* and Jim and Judy. Jim and T used to work together. Jim comes to my work and fixes our copier...He's a genius in that respect. His wife has back cancer and has just finished round 3 of Chemo. So Jim and I talked a bit about my mom and his wife's treatment. We met at the local mexican place...i just sipped on a 7-up while they ate. My tummy had enough at lunch. *T's* new love didn't come with us.


My stupid ass...turned my sprinkler system on at like 8:30 and at 11:00, I realized I had not shut it off. I think I watered the ENTIRE block. DAMN IT!!!


I called one of *T's* friends who knows Romeo across the street (they used to work together). I asked him what he knew. He thinks he's in his mid to late 30's. ( I thought early 40's) He said the divorce was bad...he thinks she cheated on him. They did not have any kids. It has been a year now since the divorce. He was dating someone about 4 months ago--she had 2 kids. He didn't know if he was still seeing her, but he'd try to find out for me tomorrow. (WISH ME LUCK) but he's never here in the evenings...He's at a friends house (I can hope) or a bar...or with her. > = (

4 comments:

Rachel said...

And...where is the Rach was right...who said - she probably cheated on him? Yes, I believe it WAS me.

Girlfriends are not permanent. If you like him, start as friends. Go from there. If it was serious, he'd be living with HER and not his GMa.

Sincerely,
Your Modest Friend

"The Captain" said...

Thanks for posting on my site.
Jeff

Mick & Cathy said...

Love the Pic don't we all feel like that sometimes.
You scream if you want to scream girl.

"The Captain" said...

send me an email anytime
jeffery657@aol.com
Good job on the weight loss