Monday, August 20, 2007

Well, class at the college went alright. There will be work in it (a bunch)...and a presentation. The teacher is ok. I have mixed views on her. It is a cataloging and classifying course.

My kids are presenting theor autobiographies tomorrow. It should be interesting. Fun to grade and listen to anyway!

It's still so hot here. Can I say ICK?

No news here. Romeo wasn't home when I pulled in at 8. He must really be in love with her. Yes, I am still complaining.

Off to see the latest on the HANGING of Michael Vick. He is pleading guilty. I wish they still did hangings on the courthouse lawn. He deserves no less.

3 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Hey!

Being mad is just a temporary thing, it'll pass. Life is testing you right now. (No, there wasn't a reading assignment you missed, there's no manual!)

Take all of life's unexpected turns with a teaspoon of sugar. It'll take you on an adventure and it'll be worth the side trip!

Have a great day!

D :)

BarnGoddess said...

one thing about Vick the dick, his career is ruined.
jerk, I wish we had public lynchings....

Romeo...hmm

I need to think about that whole situation once more, he may be a lost cause.

Christine said...

I think that it would be great fun to listen to the guys give those presentations. WOuld love to be a fly on the wall for that one. :)

Vick makes me sick by the way. Its really sad that someone could do those things with a clear conscience.