Tuesday, August 07, 2007

School is dragging today. Parents are just trickling in after they rushed us at 9:00. I wanna go back to bed!

Got my mind on Romeo. My head just tells me leave him alone. My other body parts say give him a week or so, find a concert (I have already looked and found a couple that would suffice) and call him. I was hoping he would come see me. He told me he was nervous when he was at my place. He also said he felt like he was taking a chance by just coming over. I said twice "I'm Glad you are here".

I should have told him I thought he was handsome. I didn't feel all that attractive with no make up and not an good outfit. Ya''ll, I want to go out with this guy!!!!!!!! At least, I want to opportunity to date him and see if we are compatible.

What can I do??????

I asked him for his number, cause I told him I felt uncomfortable coming over to G'mas house. He didn't ask me for mine = + ( DAMN IT!!!

******New Day******

It's Wed now, I typed the above yesterday...and didn't publish. After work yesterday, I ran some errands and picked up mascara--it is the best I have used PRESCRIPTIVES--"False Lashes". The new teacher on my team just had a birthday, so I picked her up a tart burner and yankee candle tarts in a variety of scents. I also got her a lavendar candle (she said she likes the scents). The entire grade level went to a local mexican place for lunch. It is now 3 o'clock and I am just getting to my room......

After all of my shopping last night, I got up, unpacked my car and walked to the end of my drive way to get my mail...as I walked back to my garage Romeo came out and walked over. We spent an hour and a half talking. You know I like him if I STAND OUTSIDE in this HEAT, just to talk.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I can not tell you how many guys nowadays have offered me their #. Not to sound vain but to say - it's the "in" thing to do. I always tell them - I don't call guys - you want to chat, call me or email me.

Well, I HATE to talk on the phone so that's a big part of it. The other is, outside of GL, there just isn't a male I am comfortable calling. Old school, I know, I know!!

I'm telling you - he's been honest with you so give him a chance!

Hannah said...

I'm old school too.

Yes, Rachel is right, he's been honest. Just take it slow. Don't know if A is still coming over, but you might want to nip that in the bud since Romeo across the street is screening every man who walks thru your door. Good sign though!!!

Sounds like progress is being made. Sounds like he's doubting the relationship he's in. Just give him a chance and he'll come to his senses and choose you. :-)

celtic_girl said...

Re: Romeo,I know its hard to do, but take it slowly with this guy. He is either still hung up on his ex wife OR very scarred from the breakup. He obviously has noticed you, so maybe give him some time.

Hope things works out for you

angelfish24 said...

Yeah, I agree. Take it slow. I'm sure you will. Obviously he likes you too if he comes by to chat. I agree that he prob. is not over his ex as they were together a long time.

Unknown said...

He is definately interested or he wouldn't come around. Just do me one favor and guard your heart!! I can't wait to see a pic of this guy ;)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

OMG!!! I am missing out on too much here girl...
Bummer he has a girlfriend... But think of it also if this girl was you... and your guy was wanting to be "friends" with another woman... and they went to a concert... do you think he would be open enough to be telling her he has a new friend>??? (you) or is he going to be sneaking about... he sounds awesome..but plz dont let him break your heart...

Carrie said...

I think I'm going to have to catch up on my reading. You seem to have a lot going on. HUGS and don't stay out in the heat too long!

Moby Dick said...

If he cheats on her then he will do you too. A leopard never changes its spots.