Tuesday, August 14, 2007






Yes, it's me. See how the sun is affecting me and my tired butt! OMG can I scream about how miserable it is outside. I walk out of my house and feel as though I have stepped into a free SAUNA without the positive perks you would find at a Spa. Why aren't I melting all of this fat off of me????


I had dinner with a friend and scheduled dinner with a few other friends for her Birthday on Thursday. I got her a gift certificate for a facial with my favorite girl. She is in desperate need.


10 more days and I get Ronnie Dunn, Kix Brooks and Alan Jackson singing to me, Yeahhhh, if only it was at an inside venue. You know I am crazy about this man to stand outside for 2 1/2 hours and hear him sing ....well, at least my face will be well hydrated as the drool rolls down my chin. (Yep, I still have a sixth grader hiding inside of me). You have to leave me to dream, I am after all SINGLE.


Do you think if I went naked , I could get people to leave around me(they would run in horror) and I'd be less of a sweat machine? Just a random thought.


OK your task for the day is to come up with three adjectives to describe ME.


Then you have to come up with 3 adjectives to describe my blog.

It is now 12:30 a.m. and my alarm will be going off in 7 hours....I will cry when it does. Send me sound sleep with happy dreams. Thank you!
May your Hump day be an EASY ride = p

11 comments:

Lyn said...

You can send some of that heat over here ... it's freezing here today!!! Snow's falling down the road I'm sure!!

Chris H said...

I love saunas! In fact, I have one in my house and I think I will get in it tonight! mmmmm

BarnGoddess said...

is that a home work assignment? yuck!

the concert sounds like FUN! I hope it is not too sweltering hot for you.

If the heat melted off fat, Id be a perfect size 4.

here's my assignment:

YOU ARE:

1. beautiful, inside and out-that is NO LIE.

2. articulate

3. funny

YOUR BLOG IS:

1. amusing, sometimes I get a good belly laugh over here

2. compassionate

3. honest

Mick & Cathy said...

Only three adjectives ok

YOU
1. Pretty
2. Sexy
3. Inteligent

Blog
1. Honest
2. Funny
3. Thoughtful

But you need a trip to Atlanta (told you I could nag).

Rachel said...

Girl - three descriptive terms for you are easy (I'm fuzzy on what's an adjective and what's an adverb so I'm using the generic term of descriptive): beautiful, caring, giving.

For your blog: educational (beauty tips, not your job); entertaining (always a good read); and one of my favs to read!

Unknown said...

Hey hump day over! Here's my assignment:
Pretty, Funny, Romantic

Entertaining, Honest, Funny

"The Captain" said...

I am not trying to sound metrosexual, but I love alan jackson!!!
Jeff

FelineFrisky said...

Ok, heat is sucking the life outta a lot of people this year - I order it to stop! There, that should do it, yes?? LOL

Brooks & Dunn ROCK! Alan J is sooo cool, too. Enjoy the concert - and NO, going naked will not help. the sweat will just run all over instead of being absorbed by your COTTON clothes.

3 Adjectives - can''t tell you teach school, huh??

Warm - personality and heart;

Honest - brutally so at times;

Adorable - heart, soul, body & spirit

your blog?

Entertaining - in all ways;
Humorous - What I LOVE about it!;
Intriguing - makes me think.

How's that??

Have a great Thursday! One more day 'til the weekend! YAY!!D :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Have fun at the concert and drink lots of water! It's hot as heck around these parts as well.

AS for your homework assignment, I haven't visited very long but I can add at least one adjective that I feel is appropriate: You are VERY FUNNY! I can only imagine you are the life of a party with your great sense of humor!

angelfish24 said...

Sorry you are sweltering in the heat! We get some 80's on occasion and then back to 70's or yuckier. Maybe you want to move to the northwest to get some cool weather? ha.

Hmmmm...adjective to describe you. I feel I'm still getting to know you but here goes.
1. caring
2. compassionate
3. pretty

For your blog.
1. Honest
2. Funny/enteratining
3. Hopeful

Christine said...

That concert is going to be amazing. Can't wait to hear how it is. :)