Tuesday, August 21, 2007

<---------This is totally what I need.

I have an "issue" weighing heavy on my brain. However, I just don't have the energy to type for long. I'm mulling over it all day.

I'm going to see Rodney my hair dresser tomorrow after work. I wanna take a few inches off of my length. I want more volume, which he intoduced me to 2 new products for volume on our last session. I like them both...but I know if I took a couple of inches off it might be a subtle change. We shall see.

Have I told you I like the 2 teachers, I am working with. Lord have mercy does that make a HUGE difference.

I have so many kids coming to see me each morning and afternoon from last year. It makes me feel good that we have such a connection. I really do enjoy the age of sixth graders.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Huh, I am thinking of taking a couple off mine as well! The ends are in poor condition.... and as for the coffee with friends... my house, saturday morning..... 10.30....

ArleneWKW said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I commented on your comment in case you are interested. Re. good teachers, you are right; they make all the difference in the world - which is why I ended up majoring in history in college - because one of the profs was so amazing. (Ultimately it probably wasn't the best choice of majors for me.)

Christine said...

When I chopped my hair it freaked me right out. I hate people cutting my hair. It's really hard to find someone you trust to touch your hair. :)

I did find a huge change though when I got mine cut. It really freshened things up and felt so good. Let us know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Well Rebecca, if I cut two inches off, I wouldn't have any hair left. :)

Sounds like the first week of school is rolling along.

Mick & Cathy said...

I was thinking of doing the same lol.

BarnGoddess said...

what kind of new hair products?

I wrot a big comment this morning and blogger ate it, grr