Thursday, August 02, 2007



My thoughts for the day. She really does scare me. Lock her up in a pit with Michael Vick and let her chew on him for a bit. I really hope they convict that SOB.


My feet hurt. My mind is torturing me with thoughts of going back to work. I almost think a year round school might be better. I would work 10 weeks and get 3 off. At least this way I could actually take a vacation during fall and enjoy the cooler weather. And ya'll after 2 months off....for me being able to stay up late and not have to get up for an alarm. sniff sniff, I'm in pain just typing this~

I have 3 days til work starts again. *SIGH* It's not the kids I mind so much, its a few of the people I work with and all the b.s. paperwork we have to do.
Tomorrow, I go to get pampered with a massage and a facial. It will only run me 40 bucks. The school that I go to only opens weekdays...so I can't go back until Thanksgiving break. *SIGH*

I went shopping tonight to a new cosmetic store--ULTA -- they have Redken, Biolage, Vera Wang, Dolce perfume...and I am so proud. I didn't buy a thing!!!! (trust me this was an amazing feat)

I did go to Sam's earlier with a friend and bought a fan for my classroom. I also went to Lane Bryant and bought a top...comments???

I get more compliments from people when I am in blue....than any other color. I tend to like earth tones.(dark greens, plum, rust, chocolate and of course black)..but society seems to like me in deep blues. Hence, I am trying to make myself look better. After all, I am in search for my PRINCE.

MY SAINTS HAVE THEIR FIRST PRESEASON GAME THIS SUNDAY NIGHT AGAINST THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS.
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your new top.

Anonymous said...

Hey I have the same strange problem
in Virginia. Everybody likes me to wear blue...and they probably think we should pop tacky, blue contacts in so we'll "fit in" with the Aryan overpopulation:) WB Love,Ginger.

Meow Meow said...

TG- Thank you. I like it too!

Ginger- good to hear from you. Stephanie says you have been emailing her.

Can anyone make this Friday last FOREVER?

angelfish24 said...

Looks like a cute top! And for you findings about the romeo across the street....good luck on that. Hope he's not too into that new woman and that you will have a chance to go out with him.

Bare said...

Ugh, you're having to go back to work this soon :0( I'm sorry! On a happy note, I LOVE the shirt! I went to the mall today, and steered clear of Lane Bryant. I have NO money, and knew I couldn't resist that kind of temptation!

I hope you've had a great summer-- it's been wild here! *hugs and love*

celtic_girl said...

Love the top, commiserations on having yo go back to work.

Rachel said...

Girl - that top is sooooo your color! You are gonna look gorgeous in it when you tottle across the street to make eyes at cute one. (hee hee) I'm gonna email you in a few too so be on the lookout.

I found a CNA program - actually Belbo's ex emailed me about it and I am most excited. Give me a couple of years and I'll have R.N. after my name! Woo hoo!

But...back to reality. Apt cleaning for my landlord today and then out to dinner with a friend who is loaning me money to pay my phone bill. Reality sucks.

BarnGoddess said...

I LOVE Ulta! I was going to go there yesterday but wasnt up to driving across Tulsa...but I did go to LB, I like the new top. I didnt find anything and it is a tax free weekend.

Mick & Cathy said...

I bet you look real pretty when you wear that top.

Moby Dick said...

Your Saints are doomed thanks to Olindo Mare the prima donna kicker who only kicks well during the final year of his contracts.

The Miami Dolphins will be in the Super Bowl this year, and not as members of the audience. Playoffs fer shure.

Christine said...

Oh I love the top too. Looks like something that I would wear (not lying) :)

Good luck getting back to work.

Moby Dick said...

The Saints 7 and the Steelers 20. 'nuff said!