Friday, August 17, 2007


This could be the father of my children. Yes....It's official. I love him!
He's singing to me for my birthday. *Yeah* The ONLY downside is that he has to do it outside in this MASSIVE heatwave. I will be a HOT bitch and not in the way I usually get when I have him in front of me.
Hence, I have just purchased 2 hand held..one's a clip on fan (both are battery operated). They better be here by Friday. The concert is Sat in Birmingham. Rach will you be going?????
I made it through the week at work and everyone survived. wow.
Tommorrow Direct TV comes to my house for an installation. I will NOT miss another SAINTS game. I can hope my installer is cute, single and well equipped.
Ladies...get your mind out of the gutter. I hope the installer can mount it correctly. The dish that is....and provides me with proper instruction for the remotes, DVR, and life's road map.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey girl, I won't be going. But if you need a place to stay, let me know or if you want to meet up, just email me!

Love ya. Enjoy your concert!

Christine said...

Your conceret is going to be amazing. Super excited for you...

I am sending up a quick prayer for you - a cute cable guy is all that I am requesting. Nothing worse than a old one with a butt crack! GOOD LUCK!

Chris H said...

Oh forgive me... I do not know who that dude is!!!! Anyway, hope he makes ya nice babies *ha ha ha*...

Rachel said...

My turn to nag...aunt's birthday party?! I don't think so. Even should that be the case, you have at least one night and one day cuz I know auntie is not partying through the weekend...

Don't make me go to everyone's blogs and get them in on this nagging bit too - come to Atlanta and meet your 2 friends who want to meet you and just kick back and relax. You deserve and for god's sake - it's MY BIRTHDAY, I am FREAKING ASS OLD, show some respect for the elderly and come to Atlanta. (The other person probably nags nicer but they have better manners.)

Mick & Cathy said...

Who is this bloke ?
I don't find him attractive at all I wouldn't even let him mother MY children lol.

See you in Atlanta, the room is booked and you'll be meeting me and also one really lovely person.
Then three people will have a awesome time.

Unknown said...

You are going to have a great time! Be safe!

BarnGoddess said...

I hope you have a good time at the concert!

He doesnt do it for me but Im glad your getting to see your favorite on your b-day :)

Kathy said...

He has the longest legs I have ever seen and killer eyes...and he sings like something from Heaven. Love him.