Sunday, August 19, 2007


First, I should Thank all of you for turning in your Adjective assignment from last week. I was grateful for your support and that you actually found some humor in my blog. Most of the time I feel like ALL I do is bitch!
Well, as I start another bitch session. Tomorrow my Grad classes start up again. The only class I am taking is on Mondays. Well, at school Mondays are our meeting days after school. I am stuck at school until at least 5:00. This class starts at 5:00 Luckily, I work about 5 minutes from the college, but....in order to park and such I need to leave by 4:45. I told my boss. He said ten minutes til was ok. THANK GOD he cancelled any meeting we might have tomorrow. Mondays suck to begin with but to feel THAT rushed isn't a good thing on the first Monday of class. The other bummer news, Cathy one of my classmates from this summer emailed me and she dropped the class. *sigh*. We worked so well together. She is taking a Multicultural Literature class in the Spring and I am scheduled for it as well. I have another friend from summer supposed to be in the class, but Cathy and I were closer. Oh well.
Romeo hasn't been home all weekend. I paid attention and I know I shouldn't have! I guess he's been with Juliette. *frown*
I did manage to get a few things around the house taken care of Laundry and dishes and cooking) ....I pulled out two garbage bags of clothes from my CLOSET yesterday while I was waiting on the Direct TV kid. One of my best students got into out best high school this year. Her mom came and talked to me on Registration day several weeks ago. She fussed and moaned about spending over 100 bucks on her daughter wardrobe and how fat she was. She told she was the only one who could change her weight. Well, I have the 2 bags in my car and I will drop them off to her house later this week. There are a few tops I know she will want....(because I am cool like that) = P
I get my concert This Sat!! Yeah...I'll be "Boot Scoot and Boogieing" under a "Neon Moon" near the "Chattahoochee" "Remembering When" only "In America" hoping to find a "Hillbilly Deluxe" who can sing "I Believe" and can appreciate the "Love of a Woman". Okay....so you're not a country music fan, but I assure you...these are awesome tunes!

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Hee hee, nothing to do with your post.... did ya see the picture on me blog this morning? Gotta love me , even if I don't like cats eh? And HOW nice of you to give clothes to your student, I am sure she will be really happy with them.

Mick & Cathy said...

Its your blog you are allowed to bitch.
But whatever you are a lovely kind person and Romeo doesn't know what he missed out on.
I reckon you'll have a great time at the concert, I hope you do anyway.

Chris H said...

CATS... ARE OK, but they just drive me nuts... I have been tripped up and howled at once to often to ever want another one in my house. Each to their own eh? I love my dog... does that count???

BarnGoddess said...

woot! this weekend will be here before you know it.

that was nice of you to give the girl some nice clothes, her mother spending $100 isnt going to buy her daughter much.

Clothes and being in style is important to kids her age,fat or thin or in between.