Saturday, August 04, 2007


My thought as my weekend draws to a close. I have Sunday...and my world is turned upside down a bit. YIKES--I don't wanna work. EVER
I drove to Atlanta this morning...it's tax free weekend for us on clothes, shoes, school supplies. computers and such. I went to a couple of malls.
I stopped at my uncles in Newnan. He had a stroke a few yrs back and lives in an assisted living place. I spent a few hours with him. He feels really confined, coming from 500 acres. Hell, I would too.
Talked to Greg again. He talked to Romeo, apparently he's dating that chic still, but said it's not serious. Greg told him I was asking about him and that I said he was never home. He told Greg, nah she is never home. Seriously, in the last 2 months our timing is TOTALLY off.
Greg asked him well, she asked if you were seeing anyone and wanted to know if it was serious, what do you want me to tell her? He said "I'll handle it". Tell her, I'm interested....
Well, I got home from Atlanta at 5...came in put my stuff up. Ran an errand...an hour later came back...(mind you my garage door is open, he knows I'm home) and then cleaned house some...I decided I wanted pizza and no one was available to go out, so I went and sat at a local family owned pizza place all by myself. I wanted to invite him since his truck was home....but I figured he knows I am interested, so it;s his turn. DAMN why do men move so slow when you want them to do something?????
Hence, tis why I am still single. MEOW
I am added this 3 hours after I posted what's above ~
***News*** It's now 12:30a.m. and I poked outside...Romeo is now gone....guess he went to girlie's place, why would he go out with the guys after 11:30???
I give.

4 comments:

Bare said...

Hey wild woman! I got the shirt in question at Kohls! I LOVE Kohls! They've got some awesome stuff- a lot cheaper than Lane Bryant and Catherines!

As far as men go-- If I live to be a million, I'll never understand 'em-- but you are right, he knows you're interested, he needs to get his ass in gear and do something about it! :0)

Mick & Cathy said...

If he doesn't move soon you gotta move on, if he's interested now he knows your thoughts he'll make his move but he may just be happy with the other girl.
If he does great but if he doesn't I reckon thats his loss, I'm sure there are loads of good men who would appreciate a lovely girl like you.

Moby Dick said...

I never get hints like that.

If you are basically waving a red banner at him and he is not taking the bait then he either does not like you or he is gay or possibly both.

You are putting yourself in the situation of becoming his rebound-girl when he breaks up with the other one and has nothing better to do. My humble suggestion is that you should back off. You have a good career and you are very attractive, make him work for it.

Anonymous said...

Well, "The Captain" is always looking for a little something on the weekends. I have hung out with him on several occasions. He's a lot of fun, but a bit large if you what I mean. Ask him to wear "the mask" if you guys hook up. Have a great time. Good Luck!

Anne Marie