Sunday, August 05, 2007

Well. I feel exactly like the pic says....I'm a bit smiley....but on the other hand definately, a bit frowny.
Work starts tomorrow.... (frown)
My Saints play 1st preseason game and everyone in Louisiana gets to see it, and the ABC affilate is not playing it here (frown)
I found some cool cheap clothes yesterday (smile)
Mom starts radiation tomorrow (frown)
I got my Brooks and Dunn with Alan Jackson 4th row center tickets in the mail this weekend (smile)
My doorbell rang about 1:30 today (SMILE)
I got good(smile) and bad news(frown)

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hey. Good luck tomorrow at work (smile) and my thoughts and prayers are with your mom for her treatment tomorrow (smile)

Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the first day back.

:)

Mick & Cathy said...

I hope today is all smiles.

BarnGoddess said...

So, what is the good news?

is it better than the BAD news?

c'mon I want to hear it.

Rachel said...

I'm with BG - I want to hear the good news! Is it about cute one?!!

I may be coming to Columbus soon. Not sure yet.

Be glad you missed the game. The Steelers killed your Saints...funeral arrangements to be announced later! (Sorry, a friend of mine used to play for the Steelers.)

Kathy said...

I just looked at your sidebar and you have excellent taste in men!!!