Sunday, August 12, 2007


I'm sleepy and needing to get in bed soon. Tomorrow will be a really LONG day for me! Wish me luck and LOTS of energy!
I did errands today. Can you believe that my school did not supply me with an eraser for my board??? This is just a small gripe. I could post for days, but I am just too tired!
I have oodles to do before I sleep.
We got a heavy rain shower this evening. It was much needed. It is SOOOOO HOT! My air is running non stop.
I have busy week. A friend has a B'day and I have to make plans for her. I have long hours at work all this week. I have Direct Tv coming Sat...I will NOT miss another SAINTS game.
Next week, I have another class at the college starting. I'm feeling a bit over extended.
Hope Monday is quick and I get good kids!

7 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

You are in my prayers, kiddo! Good luck to you tomorrow. Wishing you patience, skill & strength -

D :)

Unknown said...

I admire teachers! I hope you have a great day tomorrow, may all your kids be good ones!

Rachel said...

I hope you have good kids too! Mondays suck no matter what. I am going to see if I even still have an assignment at the Gates of Hell today. Sigh. So tired of the Anti-Christ OM there just are not words who reported me to the agency for leaving to go to the doctor Friday. What a you know what.

Love ya, girl. Hang in there. Email me!

BarnGoddess said...

holy smokes, you are busy.

I hope your having a good day today!

so, gimme the latest on Romeo. I am wondering over here....

Anonymous said...

Hope your day went well Rebecca.

((((hugs)))

Mick & Cathy said...

I wish you luck and energy and good kids.

A friends birthday to plan, don't forget you've another friends birthday coming up in September and you are wanted there.

Christine said...

Sending you luck! :)