Wednesday, August 22, 2007

MY HEAD HURTS!!! When I woke up this morning, my eyes hurt! I mean right around my sinus...my eyes feel swollen...and puffy.

The day was ok. One of our students really made our science teacher MAD. Yep, the real winner usually start acting out right about now. I gave out my first detention of the year today.

I had my buddy B come over and help me unhook ALL the freaking wires I was counting on Direct TV to fix last weekend. I called the local cable co and told them they would have their boxes Sat. Well, it's now Thurs, so they will get them today. He helped me unplug them and set up shop so to speak. Then I had a hair appointment with Rodney. He cut off several inches....it's a big deal to me but not to other people. I just don't think I will ever be able to have my hair above my shoulders. I just don't think I have it in me.

My kitty Destiny is up on my computer desk as I am typing this butting me in the head for *lots of love* He is so incredibly awesome.

Ok Tylenol here I come....tomorrow I will have a bitch session. Bridezilla.

HUGS!!! and yeah and Kitty Kisses from Destiny~

8 comments:

Christine said...

Bummer about your cold. I have started feeling something too - I had the day off today, so I played it easy and hoping to drown any cold in water!!

Feel better soon.

BarnGoddess said...

ewww bridezilla....

I hope you feel better asap. I hate feeling like crappola. The weatherman said allergies are bad down here in OK...

Mick & Cathy said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Take Care my friend.

"the captain" said...

Hope you are feeling better. If it makes you feel any better, I have gas, and my stomach has been hurting, too.
Off to the batcave Robin. GASMAN is attacking!!!

"The Captain"

Rogues and villains have left the link/avatar to my site useless. I must battle them for the good of the world!

Rachel said...

Okay - share what the two volume products are, please. I know it's as humid in Georgia as it is here in Alabama.

Secondly, I'm gonna email you, missy.

Third, hope you feel better. That stuff is going around here, too.

Fourth, thought you were out of Bridezilla's wedding?

angelfish24 said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

I know what you mean by your hair, not wanting to cut it too short. I do like it about shoulder length for me though someday I say I will cut it as I'm getting older. I don't want to though, ha!

Hannah said...

What products did Rodney show you?

Hope you feel better? Everyone is my family has taken turns getting sick. Now I think it's coming to get me. :-(

"The Captain" said...

The fake captain is at it again. I guess I should feel flattered. It is good talking with you again.
jeff