Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I was smart when I came to school and moved what I needed too! I also did some decorating, so I am not feeling the crunch that so many others are feeling. I am some what on target. Don;t get me wrong, I still have a few places to decorate and paperwork to get together.

LADIES a COSMETIC question:
Do you have one super secret that you have to make you more beautiful? Hair, makeup, jewels, nails, skin.......
My best secret, a girl at a pharmacy told me was to heat your eyelash curler with a lighter after you have put your mascara on and then curl...(careful not to burn your lid, and let your mascara dry for just a minute before curling) but I hold it for a minute or two and my lashes are vibrant!
So what kinda info can you share?????
I have orientation tonight *meow*. So I will be back at school at 7.......however, I have dinner plans with a co worker and gotta run home and change....
It is predicted to be 102 degrees today. Will the heat MELT away some of my pounds away???

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,

Hope everything is going well today at least. Thanks for the comment. If you ever need to use my poetry in a lesson, please feel free to do so.

Lyn said...

Thanks for the great tip on the eyelash curlers!! I've never actually used them, you might have inspired me to now :o)

Thanks for popping by my blog! Added you to my fav list and I'll be back to keep up with what's happening!

Lyn said...

Ohhh and my tip (although probably not as exciting as your one). I always use a liquid eyeliner above my eyes from the outside to one third in. Makes the eyes look bigger.

Rachel said...

me and matches? oh....my... GAWD....we better not go there.

beauty secret? hmmm...we both have green eyes so you know all of mine. pinks, purples, browns and golds make green eyes look greener.

my headache and i are going to lay down and yes! you ARE coming to Atlanta so start packing. don't make us drive down there - we will you know. I'll have my Tribute...we'll come and get you and while your luggage is being put in the Tribute, I'll go over to Cute One's G's house and blab...I will...*love ya*

Chris H said...

I have never used an eyelash curler, maybe too old to try now! No secrets on how to be more beautiful.... except to be happy... it does show on your face!

BarnGoddess said...

I love bare minerals makeup!

it covers perfectly AND it is good for my skin.

I also use L'Oreal lash out mascara in blackest black, no need for a lash curler.

Christine said...

I have never heard about heating up the eye lash curler, might have to give that a try. :)

The only tips I have is don't cheap out on your hair or your makeup. The box color that I used to use fried my hair - and I enjoy treating myself to getting it done now. As well, face makeup - I always used to buy the cheapest - but when I got married I bought something that was 4x more the price - but it lastest all day! And stood up to the humidity and the hundreds of photos of the day. Although I have been married just one year - I still buy it.

Stay cool!

Mick & Cathy said...

For what its worth I reckon "Hair" would make me more beautiful. lol.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

No secret formulas here - other than stay out of the sun, and wash off makeup at night! LOL!

It is supposed to be in the 100's all week long here in Kansas... yack!