Monday, March 05, 2007

Well....everybody liked Alex, other wise known as *A*. Of course he is the one that is totally unavailable.

Pic 1 is John in Savannah, the one I am excited about ....He has the Chemistry degree and has lots of good qualities...but we haven't mey face to face yet. = (

Pic 2 is *A* my regular readers know my moments with him.

Pic 3 is Greg. We dated and he's all mixed up inside after the divorce. I told him during our talk last night how cocky he was/is. I know it's all an act, he is a teddy bear inside. He apologized and really shared his feelings~ He wants us to start dating again with a blank slate. HE really told me tons of feelings last night. I was hmmmm, well, I was surprised to see such a genuine apology.

Most of you thought John would be a nice guy. I get that feeling too.
Alex is just Yummy...again that is NOT a good pic.
Greg, several comments thought he'd be a cocky ass. Funny, cause he can be......