Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thankful ? Tell me!

I attempted to have a REVELATION last night.....I want to ask all of my blog buddies to tell me something each day this week that they are THANKFUL for~ I catch myself complaining so often and not stopping to feel the cool breeze (summer is almost here) on my face and blowing my hair.


Monday- I am thankful GOD created Air Conditioning!



Tuesday- I am thankful my mom made it out of surgery ok.



Wednesday- I am thankful for flowers in the spring that add color to our lives...they bloom and sprout no matter the weather or the HOT air that we put out with our mouths or our vehicles.




********************************************************************************

I got an email from a friend who shared these actual pics with me....If and WHEN you ever get bored at work, see how creative you can be~








I think the aluminum foil is my favorite. Talk about FREE TIME!



Do you have a favorite?

6 comments:

Carrie said...

The packing peanuts!! Just because you would never, ever, ever, ever get them all out!!

Monday: I am thankful for my daughter's teacher for being such an uplifting and positive influence in her life. I am also thankful for my friends and their constant support. (hugs to you!!)

Tuesday: I am thankful that my arms hurt from painting because that means I have arms to work with and a home to live in.

Smushes and I think you are wonderful!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I am thankful for MANY things!

the first and foremost being I am taking a vacation very SOON, all by myself :)

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!

Rachel said...

Hey - I am thankful on Monday I did NOT have hair spray on;)

Tuesday - nothing. Had to deal with TTA and he was one.

Wednesday - don't know yet but will tell ya later?!

Mick & Cathy said...

Monday - Thankful when the working day was over, Monday is Pool night so I go out.

Tuesday - Thankful my heating system is insured as a radiator sprung a leak and it won't cost me anything to get replaced.

Wednesday - Thankful it is the first day of spring perhaps the weather will now start to improve.

Anonymous said...

Thankful that I am warm.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Monday: thankful to have a full staff at work.

Tuesday: thankful that even though my hip is troublesome, it doesn't prevent me from running, especially on pretty afternoons.

Wednesday: thankful I made myself get a little extra sleep last night. I sure feel better!