Friday, March 09, 2007

Wide recievers on the field and matters of the heart


Well...I got *bummer* news about my FAVORITE New Orleans Saint. Joe Horn #87, was released (he missed 7 games with a groin injury). He signed for 4 yrs with Atlanta Falcons our ARCH rival. I need to do some research and find out who's STUPID idea it was to let him go. HE has done sooooooooo much for the families in New Orleans after Katrina hit.

I'm sitting peacefully in my classroom knowing I get kids in 20 minutes....for the rest of the day. I have 3 detentions today MEOW> <>

We had IB open house last night, so I am fairing on about 5 hours of sleep. Again, MEOW. Yesterday I thought I would just lose it at work in tears, today, I am too damn tired to cry. I just want my bed a kitty, a cool fan blowing and a soft , ok luxurious pillow and pillow case to hug. OH alright, you got it out of me a really cute guy to snuggle up with.

QUESTION : What are your top 3 FAVORITE *LOVE* songs?

I think I'd have to go with:


#1 George Strait's "Cross My Heart"--I still tear up when I see Pure Country and he sits down at the end of the stage and sing acoustic. It's simplistic and romantic.


#2 "Faithfully" by Journey. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Steve Perry. I wish he'd share that soulful voivce with us again.
#3 "I will always love you" Whitney Houston and 'Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong would tie/. Whitney..well they song says it all. Louis, I think It would be a WONDERFUL WORLD if everyone had their soulmate and stopped to smell the roses every chance they got. No more rushing around, road rage and hate for people who didn't live up to our expectations or vice versa~


10 comments:

Rachel said...

Kenny Chesney: You Had Me From Hello.

Alabama: Feels So Right

John Michael Montgomery: I Love the Way You Love Me

Okay, that made me think in the morning time on only ONE cup of coffee. I'm going to the coffee pot now...

Anonymous said...

You want me to think????

Ok.

1. Of course is "Groovy Kinda Love" by Phil Collins.

2. "Forever and ever amen" by Randy Travis.

3. "White Wedding" by Billy Idol

FelineFrisky said...

Hehe...

Brian beat me here.

I go with his #1 & #2 - but #3???

Mine would be Anita Baker, Same old love.

Go home tonight and sack out! You'll need your sleep to handle the drive on Sunday. Be safe!

Have a marvelous afternoon! D :)

Mick & Cathy said...

A cute guy to snuggle up with ? well that took some dragging out of you.

Love songs, I'll think about that for my music monday post, good question but a lot to choose from.

"White Wedding" nice one Brian.

Bare said...

Ok, don't lose it-- think NAP when you get home. I'm ALL about naps!!

Hmmmmmmmmm, my favorite love songs:

In Your Eyes: Peter Gabriel

I'll Be: Edwin McCain

I'll Stand By You: The Pretenders

There's TONS more, but I'll leave those nuggets of joy for ya, for now! *hugs*

Carrie said...

"White Wedding"? Seriously?? As a love song?? Ummmm. okay.

For me I think these would top out:

1. "At Last" by Etta James

2. "Turn Me On" by Nina Simone

3. "Voodoo" by Godsmack

The last song gets me HOTT! I have a ton of them that I could list, but these are my top favs.

HUGS and (((SMUSH)))

Sandii said...

thanks for stopping by. i've just been reading your last few posts, phewww you're a busy girl!

first things first, i like the look of boy number 2.

ok love songs....

I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy
Makin Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air Supply
Remember When - Alan Jackson

cheers

BarnGoddess_01 said...

((hugs)) I hope things are going okay for you

Song? hmmmm hard one! Garth Brooks "beaches of cheyenne"

that more how my love life is/has been..

Unknown said...

Amazed: Lonestar

Don't want to miss a thing: Aerosmith

Breath: Faith Hill

wow Love songs really, really, depress me these days. But there are a lot of them that I like.

Moby Dick said...

"Without You" by Harry Nillson; "Love is Like Oxygen" by The Sweet are a couple of favorites.

BTW, Horn is a broken-down player. He seems to miss parts of every season with some kind of injury. A perfect fit for the Falcons, who are a half-baked team every year.