Sunday, March 04, 2007

Men, Money and misfits


This is for you Christy. You say you never see pics, so I am posting one I tried to take this weekend without POWER!
It' Sunday and I am still feeling weird about A last night. Not sure what the hell is going on with me. I know stress....GOOD LORD will summer ever get here??? I don't want the HEAT..but I sure want the time off!!! I also want to get past all of the worrying about Mom...and my living situation if things don't go well for her. Will I even be in Ga this next school year???
Greg is coming over in about an hour. He wants to talk. I figure what have I got to lose except an hour. I refuse to put make up on...and I'm putting him to work while he's here. I am considering a new hot tub. HE used to sell them, so he;s getting all the measurements while he's here....from size, capacity to voltage.
John in Savannah really seems to be a sweet guy. I can keep my hopes up...only if I can make it through the next 3 weeks.
I want an ENDLESS supply of money. Can anyone of my blog friends arrange that for me???

9 comments:

Bare said...

Damn blogger!!! I typed a huge, nice reply-- and since it ate it, I'm gonna hit the high points

LOVE the pic! You are beautiful! :0)

Don't blame you for letting Greg come over-- especially since you were putting his happy ass to work! :0)

Glad to hear about your new guy! *keeping my fingers crossed for ya*

Garrett said...

I can see your eyes for like a second then they dissapear.

Kind of a turn on. Am I odd?

FelineFrisky said...

You are truly a beauty. Don't ever hide yourself away.

I can't help you with the situation with A. Perhaps it's your conscience talking to you?

Summer will be here soon .When does school adjorn in GA?? How do you manage during the summer months money wise??

How is Mopm doing? Are you going to be there with her on the 12th?

Putting G to work is a good idea. It will keep the tension at bay, if there is any.I so hope J in Savannah works well for you in all ways. So far, so good!

So glad you are alright! D :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

good picture! you are beautiful!

heheh, glad Greg is coming to visit and even better you are putting him to work...

Im a big believer that everything happens for a purpose or a reason. As bad as things can get, they always have a way of working themselves out. I keep telling me the above like a mantra when things get bad/crazy in my life.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

that was 'telling myself' not telling me....duh cant type or use the english lango right today..

Meow Meow said...

Christy--You are sweet. I hate when blogger does that. MEOW

Garret- thanks for stopping by

FF- You are too sweet! You may be right on my guilty feelings....I am surprised I haven't felt more guilt before now, or is it cause I am just an emotional rollercoaster???

Bg- So nice of you to come by! I'm giving you hell...cause you've been neglecting me. *sigh* but with reading ALL the shit you got going on in your posts and not feeling well...I am trying to understand....

For All-- Greg just left. He did all the measurements and is making phone calls for me tomorrow. Old friends to get me something I hope at cost! IF not I want a year interest free on a hot tub. I still have wood floors I am paying for. MY GOD DO I NEED A WINNING LOTTO TICKET--as much as I like to spend mooolaaaaa.

Anonymous said...

You a beautiful woman inside and out, don't settle for less than you deserve.

Mick & Cathy said...

Hot Babe

Moby Dick said...

You are a beautiful woman. There must be a ton of guys outside your home fighting over you every night.