Monday, March 05, 2007

Aren't these adorable? A friend sent them to me..... I'll be stuck at a Drug Free rally ALL MORNING Tuesday...UGHHHHHHHHHH
I have grades due this week and I have to make plans for the sub next week. WOW, I feel a bit over loaded.




T took me to a newer place called Ben's Chop house for dinner tonight. It was YUMMY. Pricey, but YUMMY!!!!!!


Thanks for all the comments and feedback on Mondays post. I hope John turns out to be as special to me as my "first Love" John.
I can dream...maybe hallucinating....but dreaming all the same.
Hope you have a decent Tuesday!!!!

The next time *A* is over here, I'll see if I can take a pic and let ya see how handsome he really is~

9 comments:

Bare said...

Yay!!! I'm first! I must say, I LOVE the flowers! They're too cute, and sounds like you had a VERY nice, dinner too!

FelineFrisky said...

Flower puppies! How adorable!

I figured #3 was Greg. He looks like the kind of guy with a rep to uphold, in other words, cocky.

Ain't it strange how we can feel so much from just a picture??? Women are intense! WooHoo!

Have a terrific Tuesday, girlfriend! D :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers and glad you had a good time dining out.

Have a stress free week. :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BarnGoddess_01 said...

I like the Savannah guy, you should be looking forward to meeting him :) does he have a good job? a chem degree IS hard to get by the way. Maybe y'all will be better matched then G.

(I feel your too good for G) but thats just my opinion and I dont have all the facts, Im not there w/ ya but thats how I see it from way out here in OKLA.

The flowers are cute!

why is A unavail? you can email me the answer if ya dont want to post it...

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I double posted-oops

blogger either eats them or spits them out in pairs

WTF!!?!!

Rachel said...

the flowers are oh so cute! i had something to tell you, now what was it? oh crap, i hate it when i do this. bbib.

Rachel said...

okay - before it leaves me again - queen latifah has a line of lingerie out at wal-mart this is so gorgeous!

and it includes garter belts and so many pretty, pretty things. you should check it out, chickie. i bought a bunch of the camisoles and bras cuz they are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Those flowers are so cute! I think John looks like a nice guy. I think it's cool that you are feeling all "schoolgirlish!" Enjoy the fun, that's what life is all about :)